Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you, but not loving the vibe of this comment :typing_keyboard_computer:

Arguably, they have much better insight than any of us. But that does not = Britney should stay in this situation.

Of course and I completely agree, no disrespect to them she is their mother of course and they know her more than any of us ever will I just mean in terms of the legal stuff I mean personally I’m a grown adult and still don’t understand half of it, it sounds patronising on my end and I don’t mean it to whatsoever it’s just a very complex situation all round and I guess we should take their opinions as facts because they are close to her ❤️

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Not to question their opinion whatsoever but they don’t see her all that often :/ they are kids and wouldn’t really understand the depth of it all 

Idk about Sean but Jayden said he does facetime with Brit almost everyday. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Not to question their opinion whatsoever but they don’t see her all that often :/ they are kids and wouldn’t really understand the depth of it all 

I don't think anyone can say they don't see her often, you don't know when they see her or how often they speak even when they are not together.

Let's send nothing but positivity to her kids.

• Love 8