Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don't think anyone can say they don't see her often, you don't know when they see her or how often they speak even when they are not together.

Let's send nothing but positivity to her kids.

It’s known what the visitation agreement is or what it was anyway, I’m not saying anything negative about them they are publicly commenting on the situation and it’s open to opinions but I would never drag a kid they are innocent in this matter. 

• Like 1

For all we know he is just as sheltered and unaware what’s “really” going on as many other kids would be, but… it *kind of* is peoples business at this point. 

it’s a human rights situation at the end of the day and clearly after 13 years this needs whatever it takes to bust the doors open for Brit. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

but also leave the kids outta this tho :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I hear you, but not loving the vibe of this comment :typing_keyboard_computer:

Arguably, they have much better insight than any of us. But that does not = Britney should stay in this situation.

But Britney was clear of the abuse isnt she? Those kind of abuse that will make some1 go crazy.

• Love 2