Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:05 AM, DJBringItBack said:

Not to question their opinion whatsoever but they don’t see her all that often :/ they are kids and wouldn’t really understand the depth of it all 

And they spend most of their time with their father, and who knows what lies he’s told them about their mother 

• Love 4

I've said my worries on another thread so I won't go through that again. But people really need to leave this kid alone. I don't agree with what he's saying. It is something serious. I would think he would be of an age that he can understand some of what's going on. But people need to leave her kids alone instead of pumping him for a story if that's why he said this.

And why does it always seem to be this kid that sticks his foot in his mouth?  

On 7/5/2021 at 7:12 AM, Anabia said:

Well she's a bit held hostage if she can't even see her friends or go out without permission  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I was thinking of something in another direction after reading Ronan Farrow's article. "Don't you think I want to be around y'all more? Do you think I'm staying away because I don't give a ****? No. Guidelines in place. I'm not free to do what I want to do or I'd be around you two more."

On 7/5/2021 at 7:14 AM, Roger said:

Kevin Federline Junior has spoken :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

I hope our gut feelings are wrong. I truly hope Britney does have family in her life that care about her as a person rather than "she makes bank." But I wouldn't be surprised if one or both screw her over and write a book when they're older. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/5/2021 at 7:32 AM, boyinthemirror said:

Okay Jayden. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: I’ve been keeping to myself what I think since that IG live he did, but then again I have to understand he’s just a kid and nobody probably explained to him what is *really* going on… Moving on to grown-ups things… 

It's a hard line to follow. Yeah, I do realize these are just teenagers and I imagine Britney puts on a brave front when she's around them. But idk man, there's some **** that I just don't see how it can stay hidden in the shadows. I point to Jamie knocking the door down to get to Sean (?). That's a man in his 60s and it takes some ******* strength and anger to knock a door down. How can you not sit there and wonder "Did mom catch any of this **** when she was growing up? Grandpa certainly has a temper on him. How can he keep it together to handle the affairs of my mom when he honestly can't even control himself??" 

• Love 3
On 7/5/2021 at 11:42 AM, SlayOut said:

Honestly fans will justify this behavior while also dismissing whether Jamie Louynn or Jodi  Montgomery are getting death threats. Whatever fits the narrative, I guess. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don’t think some fans realize how crazy some of their actions actually are. Like… Messaging a minor about his mother..? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Bold part: It is. No other way to say it. I truly wish both the kids would have a firm rule: I don't talk about my mom on social media. This my page to talk about whatever the **** I want to talk about (school, sports, movies, tv shows, music, books, etc). It might make things easier for them but it's still creepy for people to be pressing these kids about their mom. 

On 7/5/2021 at 11:43 AM, canyouhandlemytruth said:

I’m sorry, I know he’s just a kid … but why does this give off such a weird energy to me? Like between him acting nonchalant about his mom not being held hostage and saying she makes bank with her music … I don’t know but he’s 15 now and must be aware of what’s going on. Maybe his dad needs to step in and separate his kids from the overbearing fans who try to contact them too

Definitely agree with the separation. Said that in another post about having a firm rule about not talking about my mom on social media. I won't respond or post anything about her so no need in trying.

The bank comment bothers me. And yeah, I do agree with everything you're saying. Brave front and all that..I just don't see how both of them don't come away with an uneasy feeling about all that's going on. You might not know everything but all it takes it just one event, one comment from somebody for one to turn to the other and say "What's going on? Seriously, what's going on?"

On 7/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

I think Britney would be livid knowing her fans were contacting her minor sons esp. adult fans. It’s one thing to look at their accounts but it’s a whole other thing to actually contact them and it needs to stop. ALL of the children in this family are innocent in this. You wanna contact the adults, go right ahead, have fun but the kids should be left alone.

Hell, I think it's weird to even look up the accounts tbh. Any celebs I like that have kids...some of them I honestly couldn't even tell you the kids names and for the older entertainers I like that have passed on, I genuinely don't even know if their kids are still alive. I like the entertainer. Don't really give two ****s about the kids. 

On 7/5/2021 at 2:16 PM, FraFromThe90's said:

So sad that they don't care too much about their mother's nightmare. Probably they rereceived contradictory informations for all these years

Could be that too. "Your mom's sick. Your mom's sick. Your mom's sick." Say something over and over again and there's no telling if it's believed and never questioned or if it's a case of "I used to believe it. But there's just so much **** that doesn't add up and I can't ask mom about it."

• Like 2
On 7/5/2021 at 2:26 PM, nthenwkiss said:

thats good to see - i think britney has not let them see how bad it really is, cause she doesn't want to scare them or have them worry about her, its what a mother does.

she's not going to get home and be like hey your grandpa drugged me against my will and put me on lithium, but anyways how was school honey?

It's none of my business and I'll say it flat out. But I honestly wonder what the kids were told when she was forced into that facility? "Your momma's taking a trip but she'll be back real soon. She's having a good time and there's no need to worry about her." Or is Britney forced to come up with some bull**** to explain her absence and why we can't talk online or on the phone? 

Man, it's just some twilight zone **** to me. There's no telling how much dysfunction being experienced. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 7/5/2021 at 8:02 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I haven’t read the 8 pages, but I will say this…My mom ALWAYS put a strong front even though she was crumbling down, but she did it because she loved me and didn’t want to worry me in an already dark period in my life. I would have loved for my mom to open up to me, but I understand why she didn’t…Moms love in a way that other people just can’t and their love for their children is willing to sacrifice a lot of things just so mom sees a smile on their children.

I have no doubt, Britney doesn’t share the details with her sons and they also don’t have the mental capacity and understanding the horrible situation her mom is in. I hope when they grow up, they are able to assimilate and understand how deep is her love for them.

And I guess stuff like this hits me hard. I had front row seats to all the **** going on in my family. Couldn't be hidden, stuff said to me that I honestly didn't need to know. There's been a lot of pain and misery in my family. Honestly don't think any of us were ever happy. 

Ok, I wrote my comment before I heard her speech and just knew some parts of it. Why is Jayden lying? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: Ok,he is a teen so Brit´s team and family told him and Preston that Brit is in a hospital to help her and she is doing fine there and don´t tell them any details. And Brit of cause did not talk to her children about it what is very understandable. Or did he really don´t know it better? He was also the one who said to his mom that she should not quit her job because she can make big money. Kevin´s son 100%.

12 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

It's none of my business and I'll say it flat out. But I honestly wonder what the kids were told when she was forced into that facility? "Your momma's taking a trip but she'll be back real soon. She's having a good time and there's no need to worry about her." Or is Britney forced to come up with some bull**** to explain her absence and why we can't talk online or on the phone? 

Man, it's just some twilight zone **** to me. There's no telling how much dysfunction being experienced. 

"your mommy is not well baby... she needs help, and her daddy is here to help her"

• Like 2
On 7/6/2021 at 9:49 PM, glitterfalls said:

I was thinking of something in another direction after reading Ronan Farrow's article. "Don't you think I want to be around y'all more? Do you think I'm staying away because I don't give a ****? No. Guidelines in place. I'm not free to do what I want to do or I'd be around you two more."

Wait who said that quote????

I think he just means that it's not that she's locked up in a basement and forced to eat dry bread. She probably gets to decide what she's doing throughout the day so long as it's not an "high impact" or business situation. 

While he definitely sees toxicity in Jamie, he probably doesn't equate lack of financial freedom and interference in major decisions to that of a hostage situation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Jayden has always been close to B, but he's a kid and he doesn't know everything that's going on I'm sure. His father is Kevin and I am sure Kevin has possibly said things or sheltered him into thinking it's not that bad. I will never hate on her boys, they are the reason I believe she has held on and fought through this abuse for so long (other than the fact she is strong AF). They are just kids, and we need to not bring them into this. Just continue fighting for Britney and supporting her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 7/8/2021 at 10:47 AM, dora pora said:

I think he just means that it's not that she's locked up in a basement and forced to eat dry bread. She probably gets to decide what she's doing throughout the day so long as it's not an "high impact" or business situation. 

While he definitely sees toxicity in Jamie, he probably doesn't equate lack of financial freedom and interference in major decisions to that of a hostage situation. 

Yeah this too, and he probably doesn't even realize that she doesn't have access to much of her own fortune.