Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

Her children are not kids anymore, they're 15. People saying they might not understand what is going on with their mother are delusional. At this age I, and many of us, would kill for our mothers if they ever went through a bad situation. But, he is right. Britney is not being held hostage, she just traveled to Maui, she has Sam by her side, she went to the Police Station alone without Team CON knowing first hand... But LEGALLY its another story. The Conservators own the rights to move her anytime to any place, to force her to stay home, to force her to see doctors she doesnt want to, to put her in situations that doesnt represent her best interests, to make her sign contracts she never wanted to and the list goes on and on and on... THAT'S whats #FreeBritney is about. We do what we can do to spread the word so she can have the rights to come and go, do whatever she wants and be with whomever she likes without having to report or ask for permission as all grown ups do. Some people, specially the ones arriving to movement now, need to understand that first.

And besides, going to Sean and Jayden to bombard them with questions about their mother's situation is just not right. They have the right for privacy, even though its a hot topic debated across the world. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Im sorry but they wouldnt be told by their parents that their mother was being held prisoner in a mk ultra reprogramming center being tortured day in and out. They dont know anything, or their father has done more mental damage in brainwashing them than we realized since they never speak publicly

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I really feel uncomfortable about fans contacting her children. It’s so weird that they’re basically grown up now and have only ever known a life with their mother in the conservatorship so to them I suppose it’s kind of normal. She’s never really got to be with them by herself unsupervised in one way or another and it’s heartbreaking. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Zeke said:

hostage

noun

hos·tage | \ ˈhä-stij  \

Definition of hostage

a: a person held by one party in a conflict as a pledge pending the fulfillment of an agreement

b: a person taken by force to secure the taker's demands

2: one that is involuntarily controlled by an outside influence

Does it ring a bell?

Right! Based on Britney’s testimony, I feel if anyone says otherwise it is quite the minimization. 

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This thread is vile, the attacks on children when we have no context and the spreading of their personal social media handles.

I ask that we let this thread die - he is just a kid.

I agree completely. We shouldn’t even know where to find them let alone follow them. We’re all adults here and most of us remember when they were born so this behaviour is weird to say the least. 

• Love 1

I’ve only just seen this thread but some of the comments are terrible. I really hope Britney’s sons are doing well in the midst of this mess. They’re only teenagers and should be having fun like other people their age. I’m not sure if they’re fully aware of what their mum is going through.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Isla said:

I’ve only just seen this thread but some of the comments are terrible. I really hope Britney’s sons are doing well in the midst of this mess. They’re only teenagers and should be having fun like other people their age. I’m not sure if they’re fully aware of what their mum is going through.

I don’t like it one bit and think it should be closed. 

• Like 2