Britney's son Jayden: "relax it's not like she's held hostage she's fine"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful about Britney's children.

One thing I hope,that they are not gonna be able to touch their trust funds till they are 30 years old at least.

One thing I don't like when I see ppl posting comments like "oohh she is gonna blew her  money and leave her kids without anything"

First they have trust funds,second they can work for their money like she did and 80% of world population did. They are even gonna have it easier because they are Britney Spears kids. Those trust funds are more then enough to make a good living and start a business after they finish college if they want to.

Although Kevin F genes/upbringing seems strong in tjis One based on his IG live and now this.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

Hes a kid. He probably does see her more often than we know, but not enough to really know the extent of the issues at hand. Plus she's been in this arrangement since he was a baby. This is the life he knows, it's normal to him.

As his mom, Britney likely shields him from a lot of her personal traumas, I know for myself there is a lot about my personal life I do not share with my son who is only a month younger than JJ

1 minute ago, bboy said:

First, she's under conservatorship since they're born. They always known their.mother like that so maybe it's natural.

Plus, I don't think she will tell them she's bot ok or break in tears in front of them. We all know she's a goos mother and surely she might tell them she's happy and ok. She won't bring them in this ****.

I think what you've both said is really important and people need to try and understand this. This is all they've known and Britney probably hides a lot from them.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, AjBritFan said:

I can't stand that most the info her kids probably get drilled into their heads comes from Kevin/His lawyer/Team con side of things. 

This!

I never expected them to be more  emphatic To Britney than to Kevin.. 

Kevin will altes say to them that she is doing ok and she needs that c-ship - otherwise they would Rebell!

imagine when you know that ur mom is a prisoner and ur dad wants so.. it’s stupid from Kevin’s side not to brainwash them so his words proves nothing.. I just hope they love/respect/treat Britney as she deserves ❤️

• Like 4

I dont think Britney would tell them much of her legal situation or expose much of her hurting to them. She seems to me a very protective and caring mother and usually these kind of mothers don't exhibit pain and hardship to their sons specially when they're underage. Saying it because my mom was - and still kind is - like that, she wouldn't want me to go to funerals, to tell me someone died or to talk about any of her problems... she was always trying to be optmistic around me and would only focus on my issues. I feel like Britney only want them to have a good time when they're around her and that could be amplified by the fact she doesn't have full custody and only spends a certain amount of time around them. 

But its very telling that Jamie physically injured Sean and they probably notice and question some weird stuff going around.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Persona said:

I feel really uncomfortable discussing her children's comments on here. sending all the good vibes to them both.

This. 

i think this topic should be deleted. He’s 14, it’s his mom. Just let it be No need for exhale to meltdown 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Maybe this thread should be locked/closed then before any unnecessary comments are made/aimed towards minors?

IDK maybe @Slayer or @Jordan Miller agree or disagree

Yeah best solution.

Someone will express their real opinion on this and it won't be nice. And next thing we will have news reports how we are sending death threats or some ****.

Close this topic

There is nothing to discuss.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Ok let’s put the fact he’s a kid aside, I think he just means she’s alive and their not feeding her crackers for misbehaving. Lots of people were saying drastic things like they could be killing her at this moment or something and he’s just saying she’s alive and well ( putting emotions aside) 

I think her life is almost like being in house arrest. That’s what I’m interpreting it as like “guys she’s not in some torture cell”

Spoiler

But then again you never know :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

• Love 5