Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

9 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

I'm sure they cannot follow the money at the moment. The c-ship is built in such a way there are so many walls and legal actions covering it from all sides, nobody was able to see anything through it and now hopefully the walls are cracking. I think we can only know about the money thing only when Britney gets rid of this c-ship and sues all of the people involved. And then those files no longer be sealed and people will have access to them. Here's hoping! Fingers crossed.

You're probably right. But in the worst case scenario, what if ending the c-ship takes more years? Wouldn't the theft of thousands of millions help Britney prove this stupid conservatorship doesn't work on her best interest? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
There are already a lot of traces of where her money could have gone, but it seems there isn't anyone brave enough to investigate. It's easier to rant about Britney's personal life from the Justin Timberlake years to today (ofc highlighting 2007-2008) and play the impartial journalist by reaching out Jamie's lawyers to talk sh1t.

• Love 4

"Kim Vo, Spears’s colorist, went out to dinner with her in 2012 in Las Vegas. The bill was thirteen hundred dollars, and Spears told him that she couldn’t afford to pay her half of it. Yet her “X Factor” role alone paid her fifteen million dollars. In sealed court records recently obtained by the Times, Spears said that she was limited to a two-thousand-dollar weekly allowance, no matter how much she earned."

• Love 3
  • Like 3

6 album deal huh? I never knew that, Seems about right. Help your daughter keep/fulfill her Demonic deal, and he's already a messed up POS, so he wants to rob & steal from his own daughter....but WAIT...HE'S BRITNEY SPEARS!?!? He enables others to swindle his Country ***, and leech as well. This is some Baby Jane **** for real....

The Law  & The Entertainment industry obviously Launders money together....especially from the Bumpkins they Groom with "Success & exposure", then drain them of everything they propelled them to be.

The corruption of these money hungry greedy disgusting human beings... This is beyond Britney Spears, this is about the entire justice system, this is about greedy capitalism, this is how laws are making it so easy for predators to succeed and abuse people. I am SO ANGRY. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

MY BLOOD IS BOILING :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

People on Spears’s team suggest that further hearings will undermine her claims. “God bless her, I felt sorry for her. But at the same time, don’t be telling tall tales,” the member of her team said. “Your problems, what was wrong with you, your shortcomings—don’t keep trying to blame everyone else for it.” 

they are a cornered animal right now - it might get very ugly, as its stands its either fighting her with everything they have and with zero restriction OR face jail time and horrible consequences.

i am scared for her safety; they'll stop at nothing to keep her locked into that conservatorship or to keep her from talking.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, breaktheice91 said:

Jesus, Britney’s dad is EVIL. The way he verbally berates her, the “I am Britney Spears”. Wow. Just wow. I am enraged even more each time a new article about this abuse comes out. If she called 911 to report abuse before the testimony and seeing how damning her testimony was, how was she allowed to go back home with no changes? How do we know she’s safe and not being drugged? I’m very scared for her and what they do or hold over to her to recant everything and stop her from pursuing her freedom. Everyone involved needs to be investigated.  

I’m scared for her too. The judge should have put in place restraining orders and allowed Britney to hire her own security team that have no connections to the conservatorship. Abusive men like Jamie can often full on snap when their victims start escaping from their control. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

I wonder if it's just a coincidence. Now knowing that Lou Taylor was the 'architect' of Britney's conservatorship and the c-ship was in plannings way before it was put in action, I wouldn't be surprised. I don't wanna be a conspiracy theorist or anything but its getting too much. And seeing these people are trying to make a business model out of celebrity conservatorships, it cringes the F out of me.

I just saw this on twitter, here's the translation : 'URGENT - Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner are the plot of the woman who designed the guardianship of Britney Spears. Lou M Taylor controls their cosmetic brands. Remembering that Kanye West revealed that he was almost hospitalized by 5150 (Mental Admission Code) #FreeBritney'

There is also this... Maybe a reach but I am starting to feel like everything I thought that was a conspiracy theory is coming to be the truth... So...

• Love 1