🔺Britney's rumored boyfriend, Paul Soliz, and father of 9 children, is being chased for child support by the mother of 5 of his children AND the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services (DCSS)

Posted (edited)

Britney was spotted driving around with Paul Soliz on Monday. The DailyMail reported Soliz has nine children. His ex-wife and the Los Angeles Department for Child Support Services are hunting him down to pay for child support. The ex-wife went on the record to claim he "neglects his children for [Britney.]" She says that Soliz is living with Britney, but keeps his official residence at a bungalow a few blocks away from her home.

"He's on probation, so if he officially lives at her house, they have access to searching her house. So that's why he still has an address here." 

"He's a deadbeat dad," she added. "It's difficult for me, because he doesn't support not one kid. And they're at my house."

Soliz was spotted with Britney the night she injured her ankle at the Chateau Marmont.

Related:

Edited by justhanging
  • Haha 1

Strange that the holy man as described here, of Sam, allowed this person to be in the house.
I can understand Britney, after SamKen she wants someone who will satisfy her in bed.
At the moment one is a shady guy, we all agree, but they just have s**. 
If Rosengart was really a father as he says he would kick his *** and remove him. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BPI said:

Strange that the holy man as described here, of Sam, allowed this person to be in the house.
I can understand Britney, after SamKen she wants someone who will satisfy her in bed.
If Rosengart was really a father as he says he would kick his *** and remove him. 

Yes, others have asked this but I really want to know: who hired this convicted felon to work for her last year without a background check? 

Could they be setting her up for failure? If so who?

• Love 2
  • Like 7
4 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Sì, altri me lo hanno chiesto, ma voglio davvero sapere: chi ha assunto questo criminale condannato per lavorare per lei l'anno scorso senza un controllo dei precedenti? 

Potrebbero prepararla al fallimento? Se sì, chi?

I just can't be mean and blame Britney for everything she has suffered and everything she has never said.
But I am angry with those around her, knowing her trauma they should somehow protect her but keeping her free.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BPI said:

Wtf stop bringing Sam into this. She literally kicked him out for this piece of ****. This woman has a temper to command who she wants around. She likes terrible men. Sam was a whole other category. He is thriving now thank u. He is healthy after leaving that tornado woman 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Perché smettila di coinvolgere Sam in questa cosa? Lo ha letteralmente cacciato per questo pezzo di merda. Questa donna ha il carattere di comandare chi vuole intorno. Le piacciono gli uomini terribili. Sam era tutta un'altra categoria. Ora sta prosperando, grazie. È in buona salute dopo aver lasciato quella donna tornado 

In fact, I was really referring to your comments.
Ask Sam why he kept this man in the house.
Ask Sam why he allowed him to be hired.
Thank you.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BPI said:

In fact, I was really referring to your comments.
Ask Sam why he kept this man in the house.
Ask Sam why he allowed him to be hired.
Thank you.

He didn’t want it that’s why he got the **** out of there that messy house. HE PROTECTED HIS PEACE and freaking left

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Imagine Britney on top of the bed shaking Sam awake every morning with some felon downstairs who’s been with Britney all night messing around in the bushes. I’m literally not even kidding. This is literally why he divorced her *** and Britney will not say bad of him cuz we all know it was her 

• Haha 3
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Imagine Britney on top of the bed shaking Sam awake every morning with some felon downstairs who’s been with Britney all night messing around in the bushes. I’m literally not even kidding. This is literally why he divorced her *** and Britney will not say bad of him cuz we all know it was her 

I guess to know these details you were in bed with Sam, where did he pick you up? In the gym like the other girls or guys?

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block