Camila Cabello ’CXOXO’ out June 28th

2 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Typical. When Camila was making actual good music everyone cancelled her but not she’s making garbage twink Gen Z music and everyone is all queening over her 

I was a Camila fan since Demi hexed the other girls on Live television :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I support the other girls too!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
17 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I will be streaming :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

And being in late 20s or 30s, even 40s ain't old. Quit being judgemental :flawlessbye_leave_walk_there_i_said_it:

It’s old to be acting like this. How is she regressing? This should’ve been her debut. You can’t go from Camila, Romance & Familia to this ****. Go ahead and stream cause this is the first Camila album I won’t support if that cringe first single is what I should expect

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

It’s old to be acting like this. How is she regressing? This should’ve been her debut. You can’t go from Camila, Romance & Familia to this ****. Go ahead and stream cause this is the first Camila album I won’t support if that cringe first single is what I should expect

She said there’s nothing else on the album that sounds like I Luv It.

ILI hasn’t been sent to radio, so we can safely assume that it isn’t the first single and was a buzz single. I’m expecting the first single in the next 2 weeks. 

• Love 1
Just now, AndyFoster said:

She said there’s nothing else on the album that sounds like I Luv It.

ILI hasn’t been sent to radio, so we can safely assume that it isn’t the first single and was a buzz single. I’m expecting the first single in the next 2 weeks. 

Buzz single sound like an excuse after flipping :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block