Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't read the entire article, or the seven pages in this thread...

But here's Jacqueline Butcher, who is named at the start of the article. I believe she's Lynne's friend, "Jackie" who was named in both the Lutfi declaration and Lynne's book, "Through The Storm."

EXCLUSIVE-COVERAGE-Jacqueline-Butcher-Pa

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/jacqueline-butcher-paul-butcher-of-zoey-101-laura-bell-news-photo/528292383

So she's the mother of that kid that act in Zoey101 and that spoke this week in favour of Britney!!!

• Love 4

This article is BONKERS. The allegations, evidence, quotes... So much of it we already knew to an extent, but the details Farrow provides are shocking. It's incredible that, after everything that's come to light about this conservatorship, I'm still able to be totally floored by an article like this. Britney's story just gets worse and worse the more we learn about it. She needs to be saved from this nightmare immediately.

• Love 3

This is family from the horror film, not a real life. How could everyone do this to Britney? Not a single person with an empathy?

Doesn't human slavery/trafficking have life imprisonment sentence?

I really hope every single one of them will see nothing but prison cell someday 

• Love 3

there is a grave medical diagnosis behind the arrangement that the public has no right to know. “It is so ******* irresponsible to say, ‘Let her do whatever she wants to do,’ ” the member of her team said.

So grave that she can release albums, go on world tours and perform in a las vegas residency? still not buying it.......

I know it's know of our business and Britney probably doesn't want us to know but if the public knew what type of illness she had I think it would put to rest a lot of rumors about why she has a conservatorship.