Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I haven't read the entire article, or the seven pages in this thread...

But here's Jacqueline Butcher, who is named at the start of the article. I believe she's Lynne's friend, "Jackie" who was named in both the Lutfi declaration and Lynne's book, "Through The Storm."

EXCLUSIVE-COVERAGE-Jacqueline-Butcher-Pa

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/jacqueline-butcher-paul-butcher-of-zoey-101-laura-bell-news-photo/528292383

good investigation skills

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

So grave that she can release albums, go on world tours and perform in a las vegas residency? still not buying it.......

I know it's know of our business and Britney probably doesn't want us to know but if the public knew what type of illness she had I think it would put to rest a lot of rumors about why she has a conservatorship.

She does not have any issues. Its just constant abuse. Im amazed shes has remained so lucid after everything ppl did to her.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Jamie screaming “I AM BRITNEY SPEARS” is a TERRIFYING image. 

This article gave us even more devastating truths about this abusive conservatorship. Why can’t anyone help her?!?

This is shocking. I cant

• Love 2
3 hours ago, phareezy said:

“God bless her, I felt sorry for her. But at the same time, don’t be telling tall tales,” the member of her team said. “Your problems, what was wrong with you, your shortcomings—don’t keep trying to blame everyone else for it.” 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Which country bumpkin of Team Con said this??? I bet it was :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

This sounds like vivians ugly ***. I can’t even look at her. 

• Love 4

heartbreaking, but i am grateful they published the piece, hopefully it helps Britney and her case. It is funny how the narrative repeats, now is Sam Asghari who is "trying to control her and take all her money". Grateful to all the parties involved in the story, even though i dont like Lutfi, his part is important to complete the piece.

• Love 2

So I haven’t seen anyone mention this yet, but this makes me a pretty good case that Britney doesn’t even have any major medical things wrong with her. For years, that’s what we assumed was the reason behind the conservatorship. But with it becoming obvious that her family put her in it for power and financial reasons and with her saying she’s been abused by her doctors with malpractice, it seems like she’s perfectly “normal.”

Maybe she has anxiety or depression and had postpartum depression before, but these are very understandable given her circumstances, especially when she’s been abused for years. 

• Love 9