Didn't you feel kind of like a fool for having believed in TMZ stories about Britney's "meltdown" at that hotel?

Posted (edited)

Because I did after Britney explained I was like welI, I shouldn't believe TMZ. And honestly, why do we keep on believing TMZ and ALSO sharing them here?

I know my mom was involved !!! I haven’t talked to her in 6 months and she called right after it happened before the news being out !!! I was set up just like she did way back when !!! I wish I had grandparents !!! I can’t stand her !!! I honestly don’t care I will say it 👍🏻🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! Psss this man is wonderful !!! He’s like a father to me and he got me through last night !!! I adore you and admire you mister Mathew !!!

I honestly wish my life was as wild as it has been portrayed !!! Either way, some **** actually has happened to my foot and I might have to get surgery ... fingers crossed, hopefully not but I feel that I was harassed and gaslit and tricked to go on the street when my car was supposed to be there !!! I was in my pajamas and yes, I had been crying because I hurt my foot !!! No breakdown !!! I’m a grown *** woman who is actually very naive in most situations !!! I am simply embarrassed they got me in my damn pajamas !!! I don’t feel loved … I feel mistreated !!! With that said, I’m going to treat myself this week !!!

Edited by Fita
  • Love 3

I never really believe anything TMZ posts tbh but it was alarming to see those pictures I will say (especially with that criminal next to her)

:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I’m glad she’s in the position to be able to debunk these lies immediately tho.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

How can you believe TMZ calling Britney in the latest video she posted where she denies the meltdown..a Bizzarre Horse Video.

You want to understand that they have to bill on Britney.

1 hour ago, monalisaney81 said:

There’s always three sides to every story. TMZ plays the breakdown card & Britney downplays everything. In reality the truth of what happened lies somewhere in the middle tbh. 

Yeah, I didn't believe TMZ 100% but I don't believe Britney 100% either (and sorry but it's her fault, she doesn't always tell the truth like it is) and I believe there is some truth to both stories about the hotel incident.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

TMZ is trash and I don’t believe anything they write, but I’m also not gonna pretend those pictures weren’t disturbing. Her version doesn’t make the blanket, pillow and overall vibe of the pictures less weird to me. 

Also, the more details we have about this guy, the worse it gets. So yeah, TMZ is obviously full of propaganda but I don’t think the real story is that great either. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 6

Anyone who remember the paparazzi circus of 2007/2008 takes these TMZ stories with a pinch of salt, with the exception of those who were part of the GP Britney Spears lynch mob in 2007/2008. There will always be a mentality amongst some in society that takes pleasure in (the metaphor that is) throwing rotten fruit at someone in the stocks.  

• Like 1

I believe that TMZ is exaggerating the situation...but the pics are still strange and just situation itself doesn't make sense of the Chateau allowing her to get photographed like that when they supposedly prioritize privacy. And who called the paramedics?

And Britney , of course if you go outside in your "pajamas" looking like that the optics won't be great and you're giving them what they want.

Everything seems creepy about it to me still 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No I don’t at all, because for one reason, Britney lied and said the photos of her were body doubles. And from everything I’ve seen and read from her directly over the past few years, I don’t think she’s a reliable narrator or an honest person. 

Yes, feels like the very first post about the body doubles was Britney, the others are just damage control. But that means she finally listens to advices and that's good.

I also think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

• Love 1

I can’t believe people are now holding the body double thing against her.

She panicked, okay? 
It must have been a flashback to the VERY VERY traumatic situation for her seeing that police and an ambulance were coming for her that night. She probably freaked out thinking they were going to take her away again, is that so hard to see ?? 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

No I don’t at all, because for one reason, Britney lied and said the photos of her were body doubles. And from everything I’ve seen and read from her directly over the past few years, I don’t think she’s a reliable narrator or an honest person. 

I don’t even think she means to be dishonest some of the time, I just think her perspective of things is way off. So her interpretation of events might be what she truly believes, but that doesn’t mean they’re accurate. 

I also think TMZ and similar news outlets are trash and want to sensationalise everything- what’s new there? That’s how the media always has been and always will be. 

But I also don’t see an Instagram post from Britney trying to do damage control, and automatically feel like an idiot, because I don’t believe a lot of what she says or portrays. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I don’t think a lot of fans want to accept that Britney lies often because it’s something that her greedy family repeats often. 

But I’ve come to realize that Britney does in fact lie often and leans into conspiracy theories when it benefits her (it’s a body double!) and rails against it when it doesn’t (like when those same conspiracy theorists call police to her house). Whether or not it’s intentional, a symptom of her mental situation, or just an issue of perspective is impossible for anyone to know, perhaps even for Britney herself.

I love Britney so much but I have finally accepted that she’s not well and hasn’t been for a while. Life’s a journey and who’s to say in 2 years this won’t all be behind her and she’ll finally be living her best life. I’m hoping with more time she finds real happiness and stability. I’m just not sure that’s possible in Los Angeles 😭

• Love 5
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

They’re both liars (TMZ and Britney) - the truth is in the middle 

This. Both sides exaggerates and lies a lot.

TMZ wants to push the narrative Britney needs the c-ship again, they don’t even hide anymore. So everything will sound worse.

All of that mess didn't happen like Britney explained and it’s obvious. She can't keep a story straight. She hides the Paul, she blames paramedics... The pictures are real and a mess.

Funny enough, Britney and TMZ changed like three times the versions of the story each.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
30 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I don’t think a lot of fans want to accept that Britney lies often because it’s something that her greedy family repeats often. 

But I’ve come to realize that Britney does in fact lie often and leans into conspiracy theories when it benefits her (it’s a body double!) and rails against it when it doesn’t (like when those same conspiracy theorists call police to her house). Whether or not it’s intentional, a symptom of her mental situation, or just an issue of perspective is impossible for anyone to know, perhaps even for Britney herself.

I love Britney so much but I have finally accepted that she’s not well and hasn’t been for a while. Life’s a journey and who’s to say in 2 years this won’t all be behind her and she’ll finally be living her best life. I’m hoping with more time she finds real happiness and stability. I’m just not sure that’s possible in Los Angeles 😭

Very well said, I totally agree. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block