Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

11 hours ago, jordeezy said:

The actions displayed by first responders signify that this was more of a "Criminal call" rather than a "victim call". If they think a psych patient is a danger to themselves or others then it is handled this way. Whoever made the 911 call framed it in this way. 

I think it was Kevin’s attorney right? Which would make sense—he probably wanted Britney to look as bad as possible so his client got more custody and subsequently more child support 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
8 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Sounds like Max Martin says she lost her spark in the studio :/ I wonder if he said something so they never let her work with him after that 

It could've been a number of producers. Max, Darkchild, Guy Sigsworth, etc. They all worked with her pre and post cship.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

It could've been a number of producers. Max, Darkchild, Guy Sigsworth, etc. They all worked with her pre and post cship.

Yeah he’s still scum too. Who let’s randos in someone’s home from the paps? They’re not reporters or holding an interview

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

so what are our thoughts on Lufti after this? I still say he's no saint

He’s trash.

Just because Britney’s team sucks *** does not mean he’s innocent. He handed them his own playbook. Not allowing her to drive by hiding car batteries, drugging her food, and constantly gaslighting her.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

That part Britney even asked her housekeeper's children to stay for the night breaks my heart. It shows how lonely she was then. She lost everybody close to her and was surrounded by scumbags who want only her money. This kind of conservatorship shouldn't be allowed to any human being. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

DEAR GOD, PLEASE TAKE AWAY THOSE SCUMBAGS AROUND BRITNEY AND PUT THEM IN A CONSERVATORSHIP IN HELL.

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He’s trash.

Just because Britney’s team sucks *** does not mean he’s innocent. He handed them his own playbook. Not allowing her to drive by hiding car batteries, drugging her food, and constantly gaslighting her.

right but what if brit gets free of the conservatorship and contacts him again?

28 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Lynn is a PIECE of SH%T for allowing all of this to go on and do absolutely NOTHING. Wow. I'm even more disgusted than I have been.

I expected better from Lynn because Britney is more like her mother than her father. So I know she feels sorry for Britney, but how can she sleep at night knowing that she is doing nothing for her daughter. I know Jamie sleeps well at night because he's not worried about being poor anymore and doesn't care about Britney.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

He’s trash.

Hes trash but the batteries and ***** in food was Lynnes allegations and it was used as motive to the cship. I dont believe in these claims, although I do think he is not innocent or reliable. Hes another leech. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

He’s trash.

Guys....i was in 2007 following every video of every press/paparazzi agency and i can tell u sam lutfi is an absolutely disgusting pig. 100% trash.  Now... im afraid if the conservaship ends, he will come back to her, hope not.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Sooo.. this may have already been discussed in this thread (but it's a lot of comments to scroll through) but is it confirmed that Jamie Lynn ISN'T on the payroll? It's Jamie, Lynn and Bryan that Britney is paying the bills for?

Although this would give her some brownie points for being self sufficient she is still a terrible sister for allowing the conservatorship to go on so long without intervening.. IMO

28 minutes ago, ToxicMadness said:

Guys....i was in 2007 following every video of every press/paparazzi agency and i can tell u sam lutfi is an absolutely disgusting pig. 100% trash.  Now... im afraid if the conservaship ends, he will come back to her, hope not.

that's what im afraid. I don't understand why britney would try to secretly contact him after the way he treated her

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, L Bob said:

Sooo.. this may have already been discussed in this thread (but it's a lot of comments to scroll through) but is it confirmed that Jamie Lynn ISN'T on the payroll? It's Jamie, Lynn and Bryan that Britney is paying the bills for?

Although this would give her some brownie points for being self sufficient she is still a terrible sister for allowing the conservatorship to go on so long without intervening.. IMO

I can't believe it. If I remember correctly, some documents came out proving that Britney's money was going to JLS. I'm sure her first daughter Maddie's father is / was paid for with Britney money.

There are still many things that have not been disclosed.

• Like 1