Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

14 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Re the comment about Lynne.

She has been with Jamie Lynn the entire last two months. She's been living in Atlanta, GA as the babysitter for JL whilst she shoots that netflix series. In their time off she's been in Destin FL with JL. There's nobody else they are talking about than JL.

I’m so confused. I didn’t even see Jamie Lou in the trailer. How extensive is her role? 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I despise Lynne, but Sam L is the source of these leaks. So I will take it all with a grain of salt. It can be true, it can be a mix of truth and lies, or just lies. 

Plus, this is not real Hiatus's account, before that account was under the name Hugo or something ( he/she was one of the SupportBritney camp and defended LFB)

Yeah, a lot of people keep replying these are from court docs? So anyone seen the actual court documents? For all you know, I could have typed this up!

If it’s true, tho, Lynne is a real Ho’! Flirting and what not with that greedy ******* 🤯 “I can’t even go to the supermarket without seeing my face on the magazines!” They all must think THEY ARE Britney! With a family like this who needs enemies? 💔

• Like 2

This makes me sick.  After her testimony they should have immediately removed Jamie at the very least.  It's painfully obvious that the judge and everyone involved is getting paid off. I pray to God that something is done on a federal level and everyone involved loses their licenses 

On 7/3/2021 at 12:18 PM, KatieKat said:

You know, Jamie Lynn really did get her wish.

She said years ago that she just didn’t want to be known as that girl who got pregnant at 16 anymore.

Congrats Jamie Lynn, from now on you’ll be known as someone who covered for a deranged man who was abusing, threatening and exploiting his daughter. 

Also does anyone know what’s going on with Steel Magnolias? Are they even considering kicking her off?

5 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I despise Lynne, but Sam L is the source of these leaks. So I will take it all with a grain of salt. It can be true, it can be a mix of truth and lies, or just lies. 

Plus, this is not real Hiatus's account, before that account was under the name Hugo or something ( he/she was one of the SupportBritney camp and defended LFB)

i think it's legit...

7 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I wasn’t sure but the account seems

alright. I think Hiatus made a lot of decoy account on purpose since they keep getting taken down.

I don't think what Lutfi ever supplied us was fake. The Lutfi vs Spears trial got us a lot of information. This is something that was discussed in one of the restriction orders. It seems legit to me.

The account is not Hiatus. After he was banned again, everyone on twitter is pretending to be Hiatus to get Twitter confused on who to ban. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

I’m so confused. I didn’t even see Jamie Lou in the trailer. How extensive is her role? 🤷🏻‍♂️

In s1 she was in a few episodes as a small side character. In s2 it was announced she was made series regular - so I assume every episode?

• Like 1
On 7/4/2021 at 12:23 AM, DuranDuran said:

I think it's prob Britney who liked Ronan Farrow’s post, using Sam's IG

Does that make sense though considering Ronan Farrow's expose explains she has had to use strangers' phones to desperately get communication to the outside world? Why would she have to fight to do that in secretive ways when she could have just used her boyfriend's phone if liking an Instagram post is so easy? It's things like this and a growing number of other incidences that make me question Asghari. However, for peace of mind/mental health and having a connection to the outside world, I think it's better he is there in her life than not. Otherwise, she'd barely get out of the ******* house! If he is proved suss in the long-run, she can deal with that crap on her own terms once she's out of the conservatorship.

6 hours ago, Jo74 said:

Does that make sense though considering Ronan Farrow's expose explains she has had to use strangers' phones to desperately get communication to the outside world? Why would she have to fight to do that in secretive ways when she could have just used her boyfriend's phone if liking an Instagram post is so easy? It's things like this and a growing number of other incidences that make me question Asghari. However, for peace of mind/mental health and having a connection to the outside world, I think it's better he is there in her life than not. Otherwise, she'd barely get out of the ******* house! If he is proved suss in the long-run, she can deal with that crap on her own terms once she's out of the conservatorship.

Can we just give her an iphone already?

7 hours ago, fays1 said:

who is Butcher???????

I strongly suspect she is the mother of Paul Butcher, a former child actor who was also in Zoey 101. 

Paul was in FTR when Britney goes backstage at the madonna concert, she brought Paul with her to meet Madonna.

Running short on time so I'm gonna try and keep this as brief as possible.

Fat: This is a tough one for me. Let me start off by saying as a fat woman, Britney's never been fat. I remember the little blow up during the music awards show. Defended that from day one. It's an unflattering outfit but the woman is NOT fat. **** hurts. My dad's father mocked me for my weight when I was a teenager. Did it a few times and the same outcome each time. In the back of the car and I'm crying on the way home. I don't know what his ******* problem was. I was and still am a complete mess that has no self confidence or self esteem. So no, it wasn't a case of "she's getting a bit too uppity. Time to bring her down a few notches." Idk if he thought he was being funny or what. But when you're told that it upset your granddaughter, shut the **** up about it. I cut ties with him. Stopped going to his house but it was still a case of having to talk to him after I got home from school. I didn't even want to do that. Just felt if I could avoid being around him that I'll deal and make a phone call for a few minutes. And here Britney's ******* of father calling his daughter fat when she isn't fat. ******* sick.

Words hurt. I've never been one of these people that can just shrug **** off and let it flow off my back like water off a duck's back. I'm not sure if Britney's like that or not. But I can imagine if it didn't hurt that it was at least embarrassing. And the sad thing is Britney can't even say "I look better than you. Why don't you go look in a ****** mirror and work on yourself before you attack me?"

That was just the one thing I wanted to touch base on. This article was really well done and it just pains me Britney went through so much. My guess is there's so much that isn't being said. Whether it's happening now, 5 years ago or when Britney was a child. It's just painful. :(

• Love 1