Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

6 minutes ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Absolutely. A quick example that always stuck out to me is when they posted on her account of her dancing to “Kim Petras - Malibu” when it was first released. Kim also happens to managed by Maverick. 

Its clear as day that her IG is used for business promotions and to control the narrative.  

I wonder if she was referring to her IG when she said she did a “weekly routine” for her team and is done with it (not exact quote)

also Larry Rudolph is one of the CEO's of maverick..

• Like 9

“Spears according to her management typically writes the posts...”

I know it’s in the article and I believe the meeting part, but do you honestly think, Ronan asked the questions and they truthfully answered. 

Also, I’m certain that Cassket is allowed to make posts that haven’t gone through the “Thursday meeting” agenda. Sometimes something happens and the next day there is a post “reacting”. They clearly can’t pre-schedule posts that are dealing with something from the day before.

“In rare cases, posts that raise legal questions deemed too sensitive to upload.”

Confirmation that BRITNEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE ANYTHING (ask for help, etc) through Instagram, that hasn’t been approved. I can imagine she’ll submit things sometimes, they change it  without telling her, posting it, and Brit is still none the wiser... Unless Sam tells her 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Her whole family deserves to be burned alive , they are Satan himself. Absolutely horrifying..... I pray for Britney's safety :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I don't know what is left to do , we brought the issue to the public eye , and now what? The people who has the power simply don't care.... 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
31 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

That article was kind of disappointing.

Nothing new...Apart from first-hand confirmations about things we already knew.

And again with the Lutfi love...WHY? :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Because he's probably the only one that accepts to tell "his" story unlike all the other people who refuse to comment

• Love 1
  • Like 1