If her own children couldn't make her stop the negative attention on social media, nothing will

Posted (edited)

Idk..I still think her kids could if they actually saw her and hung out with her and talked to her face to face. They might text every now and then With her but if she actually saw an effort and how much they care it could be different. 

Edited by Naes614
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Her kids also filmed her secretly years ago before she was posting stuff like that and agreed to sell those recordings for money once she got freed and didn't care that it would embarrass her. 

Im not sure their concern is genuine. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Love 5

She stopped caring about everyone now that she’s free and that’s understandable since nobody cared for her for 13 years. But I do wish her to remedy the relationship with her boys and have a more quiet life. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Her kids also filmed her secretly years ago before she was posting stuff like that and agreed to sell those recordings for money once she got freed and didn't care that it would embarrass her. 

Im not sure their concern is genuine. 

Their lives were always so weird… They didn’t treat her as their mom but as a celeb they had inside scoop of.

• Like 3

We are all worrying and giving advices to someone who has all hooked on her. Her power is stonger toward us.

We should stop.

Her kids were the reason to be in the cship without a fight and the reason she gathered her last power to fight it.

She has stated that she loves them more than once. And she always has a sweet last word for them even when answered in their public videos. I call my mom evey day when i dont see her. Britney is a good mother, they should go see her.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Their lives were always so weird… They didn’t treat her as their mom but as a celeb they had inside scoop of.

Sounds about right. I blame k fed. He could have stood up for her but he chose money.

She always asked to be respected, as a bread winner, she should be. But he just taught them to disrespect her. Vile. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Naes614 said:

Idk..I still think her kids could if they actually saw her and hung out with her and talked to her face to face. They might text every now and then With her but if she actually saw an effort and how much they care it could be different. 

They probably did try to talk to her directly about it, and there was probably a lot we didn't hear about in that interview. It's not for the kids to 'fix' their mother. That is Britney's responsibility as the adult and parent. It's already difficult enough when a parent has mh issues and as a kid you wonder if it is something to do with you, are you somehow to blame for these issues which are not always easy for a child to understand? All they see is the parent upset, sad and angry and wonder why? The truth is it's an illness, it's really nothing to do with you and it's the responsibility of the parent to take the steps to get better. (These are things I wish I had understood better when I was a teenager. Later as an adult I had to step away from the toxicity of such a relationship with a parent, who is thankfully in recovery now - and our relationship is much improved.)

They have probably, like many children from split households, felt very torn between the two sides of the family. I think that's understandable as well.

Not that I thought the interview was a great idea but they more or less just explained the change in relationship, how they hoped Britney would get better and they could repair the relationship in time. They also observed how the conservatorship had outrun it's course and the effect this had on Britney.

Sorry the topic is maybe triggering for me but I hope the kids have received their own help and counselling with this, and to me their needs and well being are the priority in this situation. This is something I wish I had known better when I was at their stage in life.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

What negative attention ? The knives parody from months ago ? Her naked beach fun ? Just her dancing and showing off her dresses ? 

I don't get why y'all consider her instagram so negative. It's filled with cute pics she likes and just vids of her dancing and posing and having fun at the beach. Lighten up ! She likes that ****, let her enjoy putting out the content she likes. It's just instagram it's not that serious. Her kids should let her be a normal person just like anybody else. If you don't like to see her beautiful body or if you can't stand nudity, then here's a tip: don't be on instagram. Loads of people post naked stuff, it's alright, all bodies are beautiful.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block