[NEW] Podcast: WHO IS COMING FOR BRITNEY'S MONEY?

Wow. The ending. 

JL can choke for saying "I'm just happy she's breathing."

They're really trying to set up Britney's demise as if she committed s*icide or OD'd with the unhinged narrative from TMZ. 

Britney please tell the world the money they stole during the conservatorship or have Rosengart do a TV interview demanding a criminal investigation for the money stolen.

sad to say no one will listen to this. this place is over ran by plants and toxic fans… they won’t listen to reason or theories that oppose the forces behind the conservatorship. it’s just easier to believe britney is crazy. keep fighting the battle! ppl will slowly start finding the right way 

I didn't watch (yet) but I hope Britney removed her entire family from her will.

Sadly, it would be hard to trust that family members want the best for you if they will strike it rich when their celebrity family member is dead, especially given the abuse and trauma in this particular family.

The record labels are also quite scary. Don't feel like elaborating now but you can probably see where this is going.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block