DeuxMoi Says Britney Was Set Up, Pictures of Britney Kicking Car Windshield Are Old and Were Kept To Release "At Right Time"

Posted (edited)

I believe it. We know how evil Team Con is and her family, they won't leave her alone.

This would make sense as to why Britney talked about body doubles, etc. because those are old AF etc. Even if they aren't old, who cares. That once again isn't a need for a cship.

Edited by frederiickx
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Clearly not too old, because the video of her in the car talking about Jamie Lynn the dent in the windshield is still there. We don’t even know if it was kicked…could’ve been a rock chip that spread. DeuxMoi says a lot of stuff 🙄🙄

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 2
  • Like 6

I've listened to the podcast, they confirmed the story that she keeps treating staff at hotels badly and they think it's influence of that guy. They also think she's bipolar. They said that she spends like 1 million per vacation, she's not going broke but she should be more careful with money.

I'd recommend you guys to listen, they have a lot interesting information about her recent situations.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I've listened to the podcast, they confirmed the story that she keeps treating staff at hotels badly and they think it's influence of that guy. They also think she's bipolar. They said that she spends like 1 million per vacation, she's not going broke but she should be more careful with money.

I'd recommend you guys to listen, they have a lot interesting information about her recent situations.

Sassy Slow Down GIF by Rosanna Pansino Of course you would believe this with your messy 5150 self. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Anyways...

I don't really believe this deuxmoi at all. It's a trash gossip page. With no credibility whatsoever. Sorry.

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Like 1
45 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

Ho ascoltato il podcast, hanno confermato la storia secondo cui continua a trattare male il personale degli hotel e pensano che sia l'influenza di quel ragazzo. Pensano anche che sia bipolare. Hanno detto che spende tipo 1 milione per vacanza, non andrà in rovina ma dovrebbe stare più attenta con i soldi.

Ragazzi, vi consiglio di ascoltarli, hanno molte informazioni interessanti sulle sue recenti situazioni.

They basically report what TMZ, PageSix and the Daily say.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Sassy Slow Down GIF by Rosanna Pansino Of course you would believe this with your messy 5150 self. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Anyways...

I don't really believe this deuxmoi at all. It's a trash gossip page. With no credibility whatsoever. Sorry.

Honey, stop trying to start a fight with me because I don't give a damn about you.

:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Edited by LizeS_
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

Honey, stop trying to start a fight with me because I don't give a damn about you.

:byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

Honey, I will forever be on your 5150 neck and call you OUT. I don't care.

I'll happily troll your *** after those words you used that day. You are despicable. 

sadhotgirl-bratz-doll.gif

• Love 3
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Clearly not too old, because the video of her in the car talking about Jamie Lynn the dent in the windshield is still there. We don’t even know if it was kicked…could’ve been a rock chip that spread. DeuxMoi says a lot of stuff 🙄🙄

Yep! The video of her talking about Jamie Lynn a few days ago has the crack in the screen. News articles wouldn’t have just sat on pictures like that 😂 they would be released asap.  What right time? Oh wow her court proceedings came to an end.. hardly ground breaking time to release those pics. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

It's obvious. I've been studying these tabloids since 2019 basically. It was super obvious 

No it’s not super obvious at all? The video of her slating Jamie Lynn in the jungle has the same crack in the screen. Ex Felon boyfriend and her have been seen twice in a week. They are recent and this person isn’t a reliable source. 

Edited by britney_stan

y’all are so over dramatic. it’s a cracked windshield… like i seen ppl break windshields… that ain’t it… y’all do to much believing what the tabloids of all things say… you guys should live life and stop being so over dramatic. some of u are very questionable 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

It's funny some fans believing deuxmoi about de set up, but not believing the rest of the report about her behavior lol.

Can you tell some other things they mentioned? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Theyre not that old considering she recently posted a video on her stories with the same broken windshield. And in case they’re old, why hasn’t she replaced it? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. 

Because she posts old videos all the time 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block