Ronan Farrow & Jia Tolentino from The New Yorker detail horrific investigation into Britney's Conservatorship

Re the comment about Lynne.

She has been with Jamie Lynn the entire last two months. She's been living in Atlanta, GA as the babysitter for JL whilst she shoots that netflix series. In their time off she's been in Destin FL with JL. There's nobody else they are talking about than JL.

• Like 5
8 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

I think it's prob Britney who liked Ronan Farrow’s post, using Sam's IG

I believe they returned from Hawaii and he seemed to be with his friends/family (according to his IG story) around the time the article dropped, so my first guess is that it was him who liked the article. Surely he’ll share it with her if/when he has a chance.

As long as TeamCon can prevent Sam and Britney seeing each other and even get a restraining order in behalf of Britney against him, he better be very careful what he says and does in public.

The fact that he studies some time in Police Academy, there’s a picture of him in Ventura police uniform and he has studied (still studies?) law makes me hope that behind the scenes he is helping her more than we know. 

If I was him, I would definitely pretend in the public to play along with the TeamCon and then behind the scenes do everything in my power to help her.

3 hours ago, Yoongi said:

Do you guys think Ronan will continue to explore this subject? Should we expect more articles?

Depends on how successful this article is. It become the most highly published story in the internet as of now, because people wanted to read it. Where there’s money, there’s a sequel..

I wish he didn't include the part about her doing ***** and interviewing the hairdresser because it's irrelevant. Britney was in her early 20s back then, so who cares?

I want to know who the family friend is AND I hate the maid who told on Britney by reporting it to her father.

Does anyone know what happened to Brett or what she is up to now? Do you think she will speak up?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

Guys....i was in 2007 following every video of every press/paparazzi agency and i can tell u sam lutfi is an absolutely disgusting pig. 100% trash.  Now... im afraid if the conservaship ends, he will come back to her, hope not.

He probably will.

But it’s not just him. Remember it was Britney who was trying to contact him still through 2008 and 2009 :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

10 hours ago, femmepop said:

this thank you!

I never want her tragedy to overshadow her artistry because she's an incredible artist :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

OHHH good catch. God, there's so much drama I didnt even realize it was missing from the narrative. how the hell did they leave that out ? 

Unfortunately the detail of the restraining order has never made it into the media, even Britney forgot to mention it in her testimony.

• Like 1

ALLEGEDLY Another thread with horrifying information about this “church”, more like a religious CULT exploiting laws to steal from taxes and using celebrity money by influencing their ignorant parents. Jamie and Justin’s mother even had a meeting discussing a conservatorship for him. Kim wanted to put Kanye on a conservatorship. All of which somehow (!) is tied up to Lou. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

well that still hasnt' stopped her from trying to call him all these years

The order became active in 2019, and will last for 5 years. According to Lufti in the article, the last time Brit tried contacting him was in 2015.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

According to Lufti in the article, the last time Brit tried contacting him was in 2015.

I just wonder how... Does Britney remember his number by heart? Has Sam never changed his phone number during all this time?

Sam knows a lot, but he is also a liar. So I don't believe she contacted him in 2015.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DuranDuran said:

I just wonder how... Does Britney remember his number by heart? Has Sam never changed his phone number during all this time?

Sam knows a lot, but he is also a liar. So I don't believe she contacted him in 2015.

if what he's saying is true. I don't know why she would try to contact him bc I thought she eluded to him being a bad person. Remember in For the Record, she said she let some bad people into her life and I thought he was one of the people she was referring too. Also, remember in 2019 Britney post a video on instagram "saying I know everyone's concerned about me but i'm fine etc" and then captioned it it saying "sam created fake emails pretending to be her years ago" (here' the video: All Posts • Instagram ) 

so if she knows he's a bad person and impersonated her in emails why would she try to contact him?

14 hours ago, Body ache said:

I expected better from Lynn because Britney is more like her mother than her father. So I know she feels sorry for Britney, but how can she sleep at night knowing that she is doing nothing for her daughter. I know Jamie sleeps well at night because he's not worried about being poor anymore and doesn't care about Britney.

Exactly. I don't care what excuse Lynn used she should have stood up for her daughter. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, thedoughboy said:

if what he's saying is true. I don't know why she would try to contact him bc I thought she eluded to him being a bad person. Remember in For the Record, she said she let some bad people into her life and I thought he was one of the people she was referring too. Also, remember in 2019 Britney post a video on instagram "saying I know everyone's concerned about me but i'm fine etc" and then captioned it it saying "sam created fake emails pretending to be her years ago" (here' the video: All Posts • Instagram ) 

so if she knows he's a bad person and impersonated her in emails why would she try to contact him?

That Instagram post you are referring to is the “me time”. I don’t believe that post at all. That’s when they forced the mental health stay. That’s the team speaking… you know the one that gathers every Thursday making decisions for the Britney brand as if she were dead.  

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So I was confused about how Lynne talks in this article and then I stumbled on this:

Lynne Spears alleged text conversations with S. Lutfi. 

She may be nominally trying to help now but the whole family is corrupt and complicit.

I despise Lynne, but Sam L is the source of these leaks. So I will take it all with a grain of salt. It can be true, it can be a mix of truth and lies, or just lies. 

Plus, this is not real Hiatus's account, before that account was under the name Hugo or something ( he/she was one of the SupportBritney camp and defended LFB)

• Like 1