Bessemer Trust withdraws as co-conservators over Britney's estate citing "irreparable harm to her interests"

9 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

💯 agree.

Jamie’s days are numbered anyway- and he knows it. 

I actually see him trying to step back himself ‘at his daughters request’ type. But his cards are already marked :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

That’s giving the control-freak too much credit. I genuinely doubt an absentee father who only re-emerges to assert financial control and demands outrageous sums from his daughter is anything more than a glorified pimp.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MmmBop said:

This isn’t good. This isn’t a win. If Britney is trapped in the conservatorship she at least could have some peace of mind her father could no longer act solely on his own and there would have been an independent third party working in her best interests alongside him (at least temporarily until he was removed). 

If we are indeed missing something such as imperative medical evaluations done over the years which will secure Britney in this for some time to come, then we should only want independent third party professionals working for her, not her family.

But didnt  lawyers in the firm have ties with Lou Taylor?

2 minutes ago, dojaknee said:

wait so is this a good thing or a bad thing?? i mean it’s one less mother****er britney has to worry about isnt it ?

I think in her case nothing is worse than her father , especially when Lucifer is in the picture ..... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2

This is both a good and bad thing. They would have exposed Jamie if they stayed on. However with them bouncing as fast as they did shows that the judge needs to do more than she already did before which hopefully means conducting a proper investigation with a temporary hold on her conservatorship and eventual termination once they find any discrepancies.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

They’re saying they’ve been mislead, and Britney is not in this legal arrangement voluntarily (at least she was not given an option for anything) therefore they are OUT! Think how it looks for Team Con, what Bessemer is saying 🙌🏻😎

• Love 5

it's bad Jamie remains sole conservator for now. Though I do think his days are very much numbered. Because this is good in the sense that not even a high profile firm wants to get involved in this because they believe it would cause more harm to Britney. it once again highlights what a mess this is and that it causes her harm. It won't be long until all of this implodes in their faces, Ingham (and Penny) cannot play pretend for much longer. Especially Ingham. He's an inch away from going up in flames along with team Jamie.

• Love 4

I believe this is a POSITIVE thing...They're helping Britney in the only way they can, by publicly stating her father and the rest of Team Con have irreparably caused harm to the conservatee (Britney)...This will push Team Con to set her free, they have to know the ship and facade is crumbling down. 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so I wonder if the judge knew something? Because what would've happened if Brenda approved the removal of Jamie, and then today Bessemer resigned? 

I think they'd just hire another professional conservator, like Jodi but someone who deals with the finances.

• Like 2