Bessemer Trust withdraws as co-conservators over Britney's estate citing "irreparable harm to her interests"

I see this as a good thing too for a couple reasons 

1. When they file for termination, it would have to include filing to terminate Bessemer. More hands in the pot means it will be more difficult to terminate completely from all angles.

2. This shows how damaging Britney’s testimony was for the conservatorship as a whole. There is no way this continues. There is too much pressure. Ingham’s reputation is on the line. The Britney brand is soiled for the public until she is freed. Bessemer knew it would be damaging to their reputation if they joined.

This whole thing is coming crashing down. Britney really broke the protective shield this thing had around itself and opened the system as a whole to public scrutiny.

3 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I see this as a good thing too for a couple reasons 

1. When they file for termination, it would have to include filing to terminate Bessemer. More hands in the pot means it will be more difficult to terminate completely from all angles.

2. This shows how damaging Britney’s testimony was for the conservatorship as a whole. There is no way this continues. There is too much pressure. Ingham’s reputation is on the line. The Britney brand is soiled for the public until she is freed. Bessemer knew it would be damaging to their reputation if they joined.

This whole thing is coming crashing down. Britney really broke the protective shield this thing had around itself and opened the system as a whole to public scrutiny.

I hope you're right.

not sure what to think about this...

in one hand I find that this proves that the conservatorship shouldn't be in place at all because if people consider it corrupt and avoid working on it, that says a lot about the context and the reality of the situation.

but in other hand it's quite coward that they want out of it due to controversy and leave her up to her dad's will all over again. they could've stayed and played the "hero" role on actually working towards her freedom but simply decided to quit? it's... quite shameful. 

What does it all mean? At least they had the basic decency of stepping back. But it worries me that now James will be the sole conservator again. How is this any good? That’s how you know Britney isn’t lying about him. He really doesn’t give af about her wellbeing, just her money and owning her whole being.  Top 30 Big Brother Davonne GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

#FREEBRITNEY!

On 7/1/2021 at 3:53 PM, MmmBop said:

Several lawyers were interviewed in an article I read and they all agreed while her testimony was groundbreaking, they suspect it may do more harm because she swore a couple times, she was talking very fast, a little all over the place at times, etc etc. They said there’s zero way she’d be let out without an evaluation. They also all agreed her speech should have been coached by her attorney… so once again, she was set to take the fall it would seem by her lawyer who didn’t prepare her properly to speak to the judge. Her testimony honestly did not sound like it was peer reviewed in any way which on one hand it’s great because it was genuine but on the other hand if it can be used against her then it’s not good. 

Not sure how that connects to what you underlined in my quote. But I read something similar (maybe it was the same article). Some of these issues they raised concerned me too as far as how she appears in court and not public opinion.

On 7/1/2021 at 4:10 PM, ftr:itsbrit***** said:

I don’t agree with this at all! If you have a brain and a heart, you’ll know that it doesn’t matter how she said it (which was fine, by the way), but rather, what she said that matters. Point blank: the conservatorship is an abusive hybrid business model and the evidence continues to mount as such. We shouldn’t be placing blame on a victim who’s suffered unimaginable abuse for HOW she said things. **** that. She’s traumatized and now they want her to give a lawyer-esque speech? Even in captivity, she’s expected to perform perfectly. **** that. It’s part of the problem and unhelpful. Don’t come here with that ****

This is true but the justice system is NOT just. There are so many outdated, old *** rules that can make some of her passion work against her. It's not fair. I hope it doesn't harm her in court.