7 days until 'Radical Optimism' gets released. What do you expect?

37 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

Such a bad move to fire her management and rely on her ******* (hot) dad... This era doesn't feel eventful at all. I'll give it a stream on friday morning obvs but i cant say i'm excited 🤷🏼‍♀️

She fired her management? Why?

Internationally it's going to be really successful. 

In the US, I really think it's going to flop. She might be Kylie Minogue cult status. 

Warner hasn't pushed her, etc and I haven't heard Houdini, Training season and Illusion on the radio. 

Compared to Future Nostaglia,  it's been pretty quiet in the US. 

• Love 1

I feel like this forum seems to be more mixed on her but I'm personally very excited for the album. All three singles have been very good imo. I personally think this album is a bit of a sonic progression from Future Nostalgia while still expanding on the dance sound she has established herself with.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.2 said:

Such a bad move to fire her management and rely on her ******* (hot) dad... This era doesn't feel eventful at all. I'll give it a stream on friday morning obvs but i cant say i'm excited 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s doing much more now than before Future Nostalgia’s release. The girl has given performances, videos, magazine covers, single vinyls and merch, signed bundles. She’s had three singles with instrumental, extended and acapellas. What more do you need her to do to have it feel “eventful?” 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I'm ready and excited prob o my pop album after Shakira I was waiting for.

GP sleeping on her and not carefully analyzing how this is more 90s-early 00s techno dance pop music. All songs are great in order

Illusion

Training season

houdini (misses something)

45 minutes ago, Barmy86 said:

I'm ready and excited prob o my pop album after Shakira I was waiting for.

GP sleeping on her and not carefully analyzing how this is more 90s-early 00s techno dance pop music. All songs are great in order

Illusion

Training season

houdini (misses something)

The extended houdini is amazing

• Love 1
8 hours ago, RadicalOptimism said:

She’s doing much more now than before Future Nostalgia’s release. The girl has given performances, videos, magazine covers, single vinyls and merch, signed bundles. She’s had three singles with instrumental, extended and acapellas. What more do you need her to do to have it feel “eventful?” 

girl no need to be defensive, i'm an ally, but no one's talking about this ******* record. future nostalgia was EVERYWHERE. it's even worse if you tell me that she's been pushing it so much 😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block