Bessemer Trust withdraws as co-conservators over Britney's estate citing "irreparable harm to her interests"

2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Exactly. All evidence leads to Samuel Ingham needing to step down immediately. 

Samuel needs to resign, how come he told the conservatorship was voluntarily when Britney has been fighting to get out for years. He has done a lot of shady stuff.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

Trust me, I have a brain thank you very much. I was responding to someone raising the point her testimony may do harm. I stated lawyers who work in probate courts in an article weighed in and they all agreed with that sentiment. No one is denying her testimony wasn’t groundbreaking or isn’t illuminating injustices in the case. That doesn’t mean those who are professionals in the practice are wrong in that her attorney should have coached her properly in how to have the most impact with what she says.

If you had a brain, sis, you’d be able to acknowledge the fair criticism which really isn’t of Britney but of her attorney not doing his job to best prep his client. Stick to your job at Walmart, don’t come here with this juvenile sensationalism. 

Lol. If you had a brain, you’d realize I wasn’t aiming that part at you but go on with your bad self.

Also, not that it matters, but because you brought it up, I probably make a **** ton more than you, as I’m a licensed mental health professional. Say hi to your friends at Walmart, I guess? Or, maybe shut your mouth before your ridicule others’ type of work, as there is dignity in all work. But wait, you’d know that if you had a brain?

Just now, MmmBop said:

Trust me, I have a brain thank you very much. I was responding to someone raising the point her testimony may do harm. I stated lawyers who work in probate courts in an article weighed in and they all agreed with that sentiment. No one is denying her testimony wasn’t groundbreaking or isn’t illuminating injustices in the case. That doesn’t mean those who are professionals in the practice are wrong in that her attorney should have coached her properly in how to have the most impact with what she says.

If you had a brain, sis, you’d be able to acknowledge the fair criticism which really isn’t of Britney but of her attorney not doing his job to best prep his client. Stick to your job at Walmart, don’t come here with this juvenile sensationalism. 

I agree. I understand it took a lot of her to publicly tell the court, while her abuser was listening in, the horrors she has had to endure...But a lawyer that is actually PRO-CLIENT would have coached her properly in how to achieve the most impact. He would have coached her how to speak and to organize her thoughts as well as to touch and address every point she wanted to make.

But maybe Britney didn't want that, because she knows how corrupted he is. She even mentioned how they were not really having technical difficulties.

• Love 1
Just now, ftr:itsbrit***** said:

Lol. If you had a brain, you’d realize I wasn’t aiming that part at you but go on with your bad self.

Also, not that it matters, but because you brought it up, I probably make a **** ton more than you, as I’m a licensed mental health professional. Say hi to your friends at Walmart, I guess? Or, maybe shut your mouth before your ridicule others’ type of work, as there is dignity in all work. But wait, you’d know that if you had a brain?

Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Samuel ingham must be investigated and he must be replaced by a lawyer of  Britney’s choice. He lied many times to keep the con going.

•  In 13 years he did inform Britney about her right to petition to terminate. 
  • Lied to Bessemer trust about this conservatorship being voluntary
  • He has not filed a petition even after Britney’s statements. 

Ingham is team Con and is complicit and so is judge Penny

We have to share this on Twitter or something

• Love 2

Something I noticed in the file is that it says Bessemer was informed by BOTH PARTIES that this conservatorship was voluntary. Meaning that they had contact with Ingham and Jamie (even though they werent in the case yet). Do yall remember when Jamie was exposed for trying to make deals with Bessemer behind the court's back when Ingham just apointed them? Maybe the file also references that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I agree. I understand it took a lot of her to publicly tell the court, while her abuser was listening in, the horrors she has had to endure...But a lawyer that is actually PRO-CLIENT would have coached her properly in how to achieve the most impact. He would have coached her how to speak and to organize her thoughts as well as to touch and address every point she wanted to make.

But maybe Britney didn't want that, because she knows how corrupted he is. She even mentioned how they were not really having technical difficulties.

I just think he’s a total sack of sh^t. I agree she probably didn’t want him looking over her shoulder. So it very well could have been her own choice. Which should be respected. I mean, if the dude hasn’t been doing his job for 13 years why would she trust him now to do his job *facepalm*. She needs her own attorney. At the very least she needs a competent attorney who’s a zealous advocate for her and won’t let her down. It’s clear she’s alone in this. So her testimony while not “professional” in the words of some,  is and was not her fault. She’s fending for herself that much is clear. And if the judge understands that, then the judge should obviously have some leniency with her. To Britney’s credit she acknowledged she was ignorant of how things worked. And I’m so happy you brought up how she called out there wasn’t technical difficulties LOL. No one can say she wasn’t with it because GURL WAS ON IT. ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Ingham needs to follow suit and resign immediately as well…

Right after he files to permanently terminate the conservatorship of course :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

When the f^ck IS that happening though? Like reports this week keep saying the paperwork is done but hasn’t been filed… like when will it be filed? 2025? This guy is a prick. Hopefully he does of a heart attack so Britney can attain a competent attorney to replace him. That would make my day.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/01/1012290964/company-asks-to-withdraw-from-britney-spears-conservatorship

Company Set To Co-Manage Britney Spears' Conservatorship Asks To Withdraw

gettyimages-1325137599-6b2fd70d323235f36302d76981eb69287c260e7d-s1500-c85.jpg

A cardboard cutout of pop icon Britney Spears at a #FreeBritney protest held outside her conservatorship hearing on June 23 in Los Angeles.

Rich Fury/Getty Images

The wealth management firm that had planned to act as co-conservator of Britney Spears's financial dealings has asked to leave the arrangement. In its request filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on Thursday, the company, Bessemer Trust, cited the singer's anguished comments in court just over a week ago.

The company, which is a professional wealth management firm, said that until Spears spoke in court on June 23, it had believed that Spears was in the conservatorship voluntarily, and that she had consented to Bessemer Trust's entrance as co-conservator alongside Spears' father, Jamie Spears.

In its filing, Bessemer stated: "As a result of the conservatee's testimony at the June 23 hearing, however, Petitioner [Bessemer Trust] has become aware that the conservatee objects to the continuance of her conservatorship and desires to terminate the conservatorship. Petitioner has heard the conservatee and respects her wishes."

The company also said its role had not yet taken effect. It wrote that it is "not currently authorized to act, has taken no actions as conservator, has made no decisions as conservator, has received no assets of the estate [and] has taken no fees."

Just yesterday, the Los Angeles Superior Court judge presiding over the case, Brenda Penny, denied the singer's request to have her father removed from the financial aspects of her conservatorship.

As of now, Spears' court-appointed lawyer, Samuel D. Ingham III, has not filed a petition to terminate the conservatorship. The next court date is scheduled for July 14.

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Samuel ingham must be investigated and he must be replaced by a lawyer of  Britney’s choice. He lied many times to keep the con going.

•  In 13 years he did not inform Britney about her right to petition to terminate. 

This x1000000000000000000000

• Love 3

This looks great.

Btw someone made a freebritney discord, and the one who made it I think says no to Bessemer being part of team con.- Or that they were part of team con. Don't know what to make of it. Except it doesn't look good on them for not knowing what is going on in regard to the conservatorship.

3 hours ago, warioaddams said:

We have to share this on Twitter or something

yall tweet it out please, I dont have twitter lol 

•  In 13 years he did not inform Britney about her right to petition to terminate. 

• Love 4