Bessemer Trust withdraws as co-conservators over Britney's estate citing "irreparable harm to her interests"

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

On one hand I’m glad they’re taking a stand. On the other hand, Jamie is the sole conservator of her estate now.

I mean he was beforehand anyway so Britney isn’t in any different of a position and let’s be honest he’s been calling the shots all along anyway I think this is a good thing there is no way Jamie could cope with this alone 

35 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

IMO this is good in the sense that there isn't more parties being added to this situation. Bad that Jamie Spears remains in total power.

💯 agree.

Jamie’s days are numbered anyway- and he knows it. 

I actually see him trying to step back himself ‘at his daughters request’ type. But his cards are already marked :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

the idea behind this is good, showing support for britney. what sucks is that now it lets Jamie control EVERYTHING alone again. 

He's been in control the whole time..Bessemer hadn't even had the chance to review anything...

So technically nothing has changed and this shouldn't matter if Britney files to terminate! INGHAMMM!!!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Tbh he's been in control this whole time anyway it seems as Bessemer hadn't even started their role, so it's currently the same as it always has been.

WHERE THE HELL IS INGHAM AND FILING TERMINATION?!

He’s like “just one more monthly paycheck, then I’ll file”

• Like 1