Normani Announces Debut Album Dopamine’s Release Date, Debuts First Single ’1:59′ With Gunna

In addition to dropped her first new song in two years (she was previously featured on Calvin Harris' "New To You"), Normani also announced the release date for Dopamine!

"yeeee 1:59 out now and DOPAMINE coming JUNE 14th 🖤," Normani revealed on social media.

H.ell finally froze over :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Norman is obsessed with throwing out singles with no aural impact. She has had a lot of good one offs though. Motivation was horrible and now this one. Is it really that short?? A decade for a 2 minute lead single??

and a single promo photo??!!! LIKE LITERALLY just one? Are there Norman fans here please raise your hand.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Normani is one of the industry’s biggest disappointments.

So much talent and so much potential gone to waste 😔

And what a dull song.

I sort of disagree. I don't think much talent or potential was gone to waste. I don't think there was much talent or potential to begin with. I really don't. Camilla got lucky. But even shes been mostly a flop after the first album..... If u don't do what the label tells u, then ur a flop. Most ppl love the product. Not the person. And when the person releases "their most personal lyrics to date" they flop. Nobody cares ! Not everyone can be Taylor Swift or Adele. The GP wants good music. Lyrics avoid NOTHING. Just good music. Let's not pretend she's the next Beyonce.  She's just another D list celebrity trying to make it in the industry. She's never gonna have a big career. She will always be trying and you just knowwwwwwww the album (if it's ever released) will not crack the top 20 and the second week it's definitely out of the top 100

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The song is just so mid.  Its fine but not a lead single and not worth this wait.  It's a fine album track towards the end of the album.   

At this point there are sooooo many R&B girls killing the game and doing great R&B but still bangers.  Ala SZA, Victoria Monet, Doechii, Jazmine Sullivan.  This song doesn't even compare.   Even a killer video will not make this better.  

Since that other song "Candy Paint' is randomly having a surge on social media I'm sure that'll quickly be released as the "real" lead single soon.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block