Bessemer Trust withdraws as co-conservators over Britney's estate citing "irreparable harm to her interests"

• Super Mods

Lou Taylor must be cackling, since Bessemer won’t be able to access TriStars books or financials as co-conservator. And in general, we lose out on Bessemer uncovering financial wrongdoings on the part of Jamie or anyone else involved.

I am glad they made a strong statement, but I think this will have some consequences as well.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

this is a great thing guys - it basically says "no, we dont want to do corrupt things with you" which makes team CON look awful that not even a company that will definitely make money off her will take her. they (bessemer) chose principle over money. its a slap in the face to team con. they are not trash like them - and this creates great headlines - especially this part:

“As a result of the conservatee’s testimony at the June 23 hearing, however, Petitioner has become aware that the Conservatee objects to the continuance of her Conservatorship and desires to terminate the conservatorship. Petitioner has heard the Conservatee and respects her wishes,” the court filing states.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
  • Leader
Just now, SlayOut said:

Lou Taylor must be cackling, since Bessemer won’t be able to access TriStars books or financials as co-conservator. And in general, we lose out on Bessemer uncovering financial wrongdoings on the part of Jamie or anyone else involved.

I am glad they made a stronger statement, but I think this will have some consequences as well.

Ahhh that's a good point. But didn't the judge deny them the access anyway? 

• Love 1
Just now, SlayOut said:

I am glad they made a strong statement, but I think this will have some consequences as well.

the judge had ruled they couldn't investigate tri-star so it doesnt matter if bessemer was in or out.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

This isn’t good. This isn’t a win. If Britney is trapped in the conservatorship she at least could have some peace of mind her father could no longer act solely on his own and there would have been an independent third party working in her best interests alongside him (at least temporarily until he was removed). 

If we are indeed missing something such as imperative medical evaluations done over the years which will secure Britney in this for some time to come, then we should only want independent third party professionals working for her, not her family.

Agreed. I'm concerned that her testimony may have an opposite effect in court compared to what it's having among fans and the public. At the same time, she said Jodi had started to take things too far and even though Jamie suggested her to be brought on after being her care manager, I mistakenly somehow thought she was considered an independent third party.  Anyway, I'll keep praying for her.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

They were denied in regards to having sole rights to everything.  They petitioned Jamie out and them in and for him to surrender all he has. Since they were appointed co-conservators they would have needed to share. As far as I understood 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Agreed. I'm concerned that her testimony may have an opposite effect in court compared to what it's having among fans and the public. At the same time, she said Jodi had started to take things too far and she's an independent third party too. I'll just keep praying for her.

Jodi is not an independent third party. She was brought on by Jamie.

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

32 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

the judge had ruled they couldn't investigate tri-star so it doesnt matter if bessemer was in or out.

The judge denied Bessemer being SOLE CONSERVATOR OF THE ESTATE.

The judge did, however, approve them being CO-CONSEVATOR OF THE ESTATE alongside JAMIE.

In the judges ruling outlining powers of the co-conservators of the estate, it stated that Bessemer had power to view financial records, accounting statements, estate planning documents and other information relating to the estate. This would include business information pertaining to TriStar.

Now that Bessemer is out as co-conservator of the estate, Jamie continues to serve as SOLE CONSERVATOR OF THE ESTATE.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

This isn’t good. This isn’t a win. If Britney is trapped in the conservatorship she at least could have some peace of mind her father could no longer act solely on his own and there would have been an independent third party working in her best interests alongside him (at least temporarily until he was removed). 

If we are indeed missing something such as imperative medical evaluations done over the years which will secure Britney in this for some time to come, then we should only want independent third party professionals working for her, not her family.

This is a great thing Bessemer is honoring Britney’s wishes of not wanting a c ship! These folks are leaving and don’t want to cause harm being part of this mess that Britney wants to end!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Isn’t that actually a clear red flag that someone has tempered with her finances? It’s basically saying we don’t want any part in that mess so don’t drag us with you.

No it’s saying they want to honor Britney’s wishes of not wanting a CShip 

Some accounts on twitter were talking about a massive bomb that would explode very very soon and benefit Britney. Maybe its this, because Bessemer's statement will make headlines in favor of Britney's testimony. She wants the end of this mess, not more people coming in. Its kinda bittersweet because although they are respecting Britney's wishes, Jamie will remain as sole conservator of the estate. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6