Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

To ANY ONE who tries to convince you … whomever still believes… that Britney’s court appointed POS lawyer Samuel Ingham III actually wants to do the right thing by helping his client you’re a ******* IDIOT!!! The public should KNOW what is happening!!! This is WHY they don’t want anyone getting close to Britney. This is also why they want to keep Britney under a conservatorship. To prevent her from further exposing the vile things they do to her.

Samuel Ingham doesn’t want the cash flow to stop. He’s in this for $$$. I’m genuinely worried for Britney’s safety!!!  We must —or somebody must— insure she isn’t gravely harmed… that no “accidents” happen to Britney that results in her untimely death. These vultures (Spears’s, Lou, the lawyers) are all totally capable of conspiring to ****** Britney Spears. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

I get you, sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️ Yeah that totally makes sense, and years of manipulation and being locked away from the “real world” would have done so much damage to her self esteem and probably made her paranoid, as she would have been constantly told, “You can’t say that people will think you’re crazy” or “No one will believe you!” So so infuriating that they were allowed to put her through all this and wasted so many years of her life that she should have been able to enjoy and quoting Overprotected “gotta do it your way” So gutted for her and her boys, for all the lost time that no one can give back to them 🥺

She sounded perfectly fine and capable of speaking for herself! She sounded sooooo nervous that it was making me tear up. Honestly she really should sue her whole family!!!!! What made me the most mad is that they were making decisions about her reproductive system/health! How heartbreaking. I hope the judge does the right thing.

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

The ballady remix they used on one of the deep dive videos has me in tears !! I cannot believe that this could happen to one of the biggest stars on this planet and we; the fans, knew this all along!! We noticed ‘the change’ in Britney. It was noticeable in Circus, but it only went downhill from there. Glory started off and should of been AMAZING, almost like a Mariah emancipation moment , but the team ****ed it all up. It hit too hard for them and they slyly aborted the era.. giving it minimal support, a terrible cover and we know the rest. 

It’s uncanny how correct we have been and absolutely MINDBLOWING to hear it from Britney herself... after all these years. Especially 2019 onwards.. 

EVERYONE involved in this needs to be viciously cancelled. REMOVE THEM! 

I’ve seen casual fans or people who’ve tuned into Britney’s life since Framing Britney Spears all say that #FreeBritney is way more credible now than they thought. Literally Britney’s testimony proves how right the fans and everyone who has exposed information has been.

I hope this is a catalyst for Jamie’s downfall… and Britney’s freedom.

Just now, Matou said:

She can be proud because the simple thing her side of story is everywhere mean the job is done. Britney's conservatorship is finish. It's IMPOSSIBLE this **** is going more further.

A 100,000% :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I would hope so.

They can't continue like nothing happened and the world doesn't know! 

• Like 1

Okay I heard the whole thing, I don't know how to sleep tonight, they're literally abusing her ..... I'm furious , there has to be a very very big demonstration and massive protests if the judges are not going to approve Britney's requests .....