Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

4 minutes ago, SkyNet said:

I took it as, that she don't need therapy from what ever they try to treat her. She need therapy to treat pain that they caused her

That could definitely be what she meant. I took it as face value so it made me worried that it could be used against her. I hope not! Since she even said herself she did need a little therapy and was fine with a therapist of her choosing coming to her house.

It's insane hearing live reactions to what she said, I only managed to hear the first half live because i didn't know it was going to be public.

the first two minutes people were like 'yaaas Britney' and full of hurrahs but then for literally the entire remaining duration it was shocked gasps, nothing but shocked gasps.

this is beyond anything we thought was the truth, this is literally the script of a horror movie. 

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not me listening to Lucky and realizing what a haunting song this is considering her testimony now. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

WHEN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH RAGE IS COURSING THROUGH MY BODY!!!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868065687a2d87cd3af0

I always found that song so haunting, since the day it came. Unconsiously it was showing her future. Her career is so meta. Is so weird.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Guys anyone remember in I am Britney Jean, her team discussing her timetable and someone says but December 2, that’s her Birthday. And Robyn cuts in without hesitation: “She’ll work, no problem. She’ll be fine!” And that’s what they left in the documentary! So just imagine the stuff they’d say when the cameras weren’t rolling! I totally believe that whole “She’s like a race horse and needs to be treated as one” mentality! Bunch of heartless c**s!!! 

Someone needs to post that clip on Twitter & make it go viral & just express what Britney said today 

Guys anyone remember in I am Britney Jean, her team discussing her timetable and someone says but December 2, that’s her Birthday. And Robyn cuts in without hesitation: “She’ll work, no problem. She’ll be fine!” And that’s what they left in the documentary! So just imagine the stuff they’d say when the cameras weren’t rolling! I totally believe that whole “She’s like a race horse and needs to be treated as one” mentality! Bunch of heartless c**s!!! 

Someone needs to post that clip on Twitter & make it go viral & just express what Britney said today 

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Not me listening to Lucky and realizing what a haunting song this is considering her testimony now. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

WHEN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH RAGE IS COURSING THROUGH MY BODY!!!!!!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868065687a2d87cd3af0

The ballady remix they used on one of the deep dive videos has me in tears !! I cannot believe that this could happen to one of the biggest stars on this planet and we; the fans, knew this all along!! We noticed ‘the change’ in Britney. It was noticeable in Circus, but it only went downhill from there. Glory started off and should of been AMAZING, almost like a Mariah emancipation moment , but the team ****ed it all up. It hit too hard for them and they slyly aborted the era.. giving it minimal support, a terrible cover and we know the rest. 

It’s uncanny how correct we have been and absolutely MINDBLOWING to hear it from Britney herself... after all these years. Especially 2019 onwards.. 

EVERYONE involved in this needs to be viciously cancelled. REMOVE THEM! 

" I want to be able to share my story with world, and what they (Team Con) did to me. Instead of it being a " hush hush secret" to benefit all of them."

confirmation that she wants everything about this proceedings to be publicized. She want everyone to know. She wants to help others who are in the same situation too. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

No, I understand that. I meant the sentence about not believing in therapy and leaving things up to god. Thats the line that stuck out to me and made me worry that it could be used against her. Despite her saying later on that she's fine with therapy as long as they come to her house and even admitting that she does need a little therapy. That the initial sentence could be used to twist her words. Obviously, we don't know what is going to happen. It was just a thought I had when she said that. I worried that it could be used against her in the future. I legit understood everything that was said after that. I'm sorry, I guess I'm not eloquently explaining what I meant initially.

I get you, sorry 🤦🏻‍♂️ Yeah that totally makes sense, and years of manipulation and being locked away from the “real world” would have done so much damage to her self esteem and probably made her paranoid, as she would have been constantly told, “You can’t say that people will think you’re crazy” or “No one will believe you!” So so infuriating that they were allowed to put her through all this and wasted so many years of her life that she should have been able to enjoy and quoting Overprotected “gotta do it your way” So gutted for her and her boys, for all the lost time that no one can give back to them 🥺

• Super Mods

“And I would honestly like to sue my family, to be totally honest with you. I also would like to be able to share my story with the world, and what they did to me, instead of it being a hush-hush secret to benefit all of them. I want to be able to be heard on what they did to me by making me keep this in for so long, is not good for my heart. I’ve been so angry and I cry every day, it concerns me, I’m told I’m not allowed to expose the people who did this to me.”

I WOULD LOVE TO SUE YOUR FAMILY TOO BRITNEY!! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

“I cried on the phone for an hour and he [Jamie] loved every minute of it. The control he had over someone as powerful as me, as he loved the control to hurt his own daughter 100,000%. He loved it.”

IT’S ALWAYS BEEN **** JAMIE SPEARS BUT THIS QUOTE REALLY JUST ENDS ALL DEBATE ABOUT HIM. HE IS TRASH. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching: AND THE REST OF THAT TRASH FAMILY. 

• Like 3