Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

4 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam Asghari is with Team Con. He never even told Britney that this hearing was gonna be live streamed even tho he knew cause he liked posts and made those posts earlier today cause he knew all eyes were on them.

Sam Asghari also never told Britney she could file for termination when EVERYBODY knows she can (I'm shocked she doesn't know), why did Sam Asghari never tell her this when he knows this?? He is on her dad's side and is playing his position veeeery well I will tell you that. Jamie can get rid of him in two seconds, you really think Jamie would have an issue with getting rid of Sam when he did so many horrible things that Britney has just exposed? Think again.

Please let's stop with this. We heard from Britney directly she wants to marry her boyfriend and have a baby with him. He's a good guy.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

I recorded the whole thing via voicenote, Britney's entire testimony is like 25mins or so. It starts with vivian suggesting “lets seal this hearing”, to Britney abruptly cutting in saying it her life and that we should hear this and its important

Is there a way to send it to me?  I mainly want to hear her cut off Vivian.  Child Smile GIF

5 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam Asghari is with Team Con. He never even told Britney that this hearing was gonna be live streamed even tho he knew cause he liked posts and made those posts earlier today cause he knew all eyes were on them.

Sam Asghari also never told Britney she could file for termination when EVERYBODY knows she can (I'm shocked she doesn't know), why did Sam Asghari never tell her this when he knows this?? He is on her dad's side and is playing his position veeeery well I will tell you that. Jamie can get rid of him in two seconds, you really think Jamie would have an issue with getting rid of Sam when he did so many horrible things that Britney has just exposed? Think again.

I'm really confused with this. 

11 minutes ago, generation glory said:

To ANY ONE who tries to convince you … whomever still believes… that Britney’s court appointed POS lawyer Samuel Ingham III actually wants to do the right thing by helping his client you’re a ******* IDIOT!!! The public should KNOW what is happening!!! This is WHY they don’t want anyone getting close to Britney. This is also why they want to keep Britney under a conservatorship. To prevent her from further exposing the vile things they do to her.

Samuel Ingham doesn’t want the cash flow to stop. He’s in this for $$$. I’m genuinely worried for Britney’s safety!!!  We must —or somebody must— insure she isn’t gravely harmed… that no “accidents” happen to Britney that results in her untimely death. These vultures (Spears’s, Lou, the lawyers) are all totally capable of conspiring to ****** Britney Spears. 

@Meaner03 posted the names of a bunch of people involved in the c-ship but conveniently left out Ingham. F*ucking tool!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Please let's stop with this. We heard from Britney directly she wants to marry her boyfriend and have a baby with him. He's a good guy.

@ShatteredBoy Stop attacking Sam A, how many times does Britney need to prove he is one of the only good people in her life? If you continue you will be banned from this thread, you truly are attacking the wrong people.

7 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

She wasn't told about it from the get go and her team never allowed a person to get close enough to her to let her know about it. Also she was threatened so much that it became routine for her. She never questioned it. She also tried to petition it many times in different ways in the beginning but it never worked out for her or it made things worse for her.

2 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

Does anyone have the audio where Jodi (I think) asked for things to be sealed before Britney’s speech? Britney interrupted her and told her “you’ve been exploiting my life long enough” or something along those lines. Does anyone have that? 

i sent you a pm

"I didn’t know I could [contest] the conservatorship. I’m sorry for my ignorance, but I honestly didn’t know that."

WTF ! Inghamm !!! Bordel de **** ! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

It's your lawyer job Britney !

Not yours and don't be ashamed because you're surrounded by evil snakes !

"snakes" reminds me something ..

40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Selfishly I do feel a sense of vindication, but that's just my ego talking. 

Moreso I am just so happy I don't have to STILL keep questioning myself whether I am doing harm to Britney or not. This mattered. BreatheHeavy mattered y'all :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: All worth it!! 

You deserve it! Tbh this is a huge vindication for all of us! We were mocked and not taken seriously.

I found myself at times being upset because I didn't know what she wanted from us.  It was hard to support anything but I remembered Britney the person. Today was a win! 

Its not over till its over and we will continue to fight but you played a huge role in this and you should take your mini moment to appreciate yourself for that! 

• Like 1