Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

3 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

People are talking that IS4U-Lucky-Stronger is her talking about the Cship or that kind of message ???

In Britney words: It makes no sense

In those years she wasn't under the Cship or have a bad relationship with her father/family:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

People are "connecting" her WHOLE career to the conservatorship:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Those are just... songs...

You’re jumping to conclusions based off of one sentence I wrote. All I was pointing out was it was how crazy the foreshadowing and irony of it all and how even through all of #FreeBritney, I never realized how much ironic the song could be until now. I wasn’t saying the song was about her conservatorship or her family.

If you’re talking about other fans, fine. But otherwise, you’re putting words in my mouth. Or maybe I had poor phrasing. 

48 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You’re jumping to conclusions based off of one sentence I wrote. All I was pointing out was it was how crazy the foreshadowing and irony of it all and how even through all of #FreeBritney, I never realized how much ironic the song could be until now. I wasn’t saying the song was about her conservatorship or her family.

If you’re talking about other fans, fine. But otherwise, you’re putting words in my mouth. Or maybe I had poor phrasing. 

Oh I'm sorry! I'm not talking about your sentence! It's my fault too:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Locals are saying that and jumping to that conclusion, Britney doesn't really have songs explicitly talking about her life.