Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

On 6/27/2021 at 2:30 AM, the_blackout said:

I was listening to Overprotected moments ago, and it's crazy how the song has the SAME content as her testimony !!!!!

Overprotected, Monalisa, Rebellion are the biggest proof that this conservatorship was under works way before 2008, and poor Britney was fighting it alone. I think they pushed her to a breakdown in 2007 to use it as an excuse and put the conservatorship in place. It's scary tbh

Words can't express how Britney Spears is Strong. She is the symbol of Strength and resilience. The woman deserves a huge statue.

This is exactly what I think. They set her up for the c-ship a long time before 2007. They always wanted to have control over her person and finances, but they didn't know how to do before Lou T. came in with the c-ship solution in 2006. Sending Sam L. her way was the final nail in the coffin and I am convinced he was Team Con's minion.

• Like 1
On 6/26/2021 at 9:08 AM, Urbanney said:

Why did I never put 2 and 2 together and realize she literally had a song called “I’m a Slave 4 U?” 🤢

People are talking that IS4U-Lucky-Stronger is her talking about the Cship or that kind of message ???

In Britney words: It makes no sense

In those years she wasn't under the Cship or have a bad relationship with her father/family:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

People are "connecting" her WHOLE career to the conservatorship:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Those are just... songs...

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ofcoursenot said:

People are talking that IS4U-Lucky-Stronger is her talking about the Cship or that kind of message ???

In those years she wasn't under the Cship or have a bad relationship with her father/family:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

People are "connecting" her WHOLE career to the conservatorship:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

It’s fkn annoying. People always take it too far and just simply don’t critically analyze. It’s always a predetermined extreme

Britney was blatantly singing about how she felt like she couldn’t do her own thing. These weren’t attacks at just her team but also at societal standards. Britney was never allowed to be a nuanced human being. People always saw her as a dumb, controlled girl. Gross.

Slave 4 U is just Britney exploring her ***uality in the sense of her being as a performer and wanting to be set free by everyone. It has n o t h i n g to do with the current situation. If anything, songs like Overprotected and Slave 4 U are extremely empowering, and people are missing the message if they can’t see that.

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

Slave 4 U is just Britney exploring her ***uality in the sense of her being as a performer and wanting to be set free by everyone. It has n o t h i n g to do with the current situation. If anything, songs like Overprotected and Slave 4 U are extremely empowering, and people are missing the message if they can’t see that.

THANK YOU!:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

You’re jumping to conclusions based off of one sentence I wrote. All I was pointing out was it was how crazy the foreshadowing and irony of it all and how even through all of #FreeBritney, I never realized how much ironic the song could be until now. I wasn’t saying the song was about her conservatorship or her family.

If you’re talking about other fans, fine. But otherwise, you’re putting words in my mouth. Or maybe I had poor phrasing. 

#FreeBritney

48 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You’re jumping to conclusions based off of one sentence I wrote. All I was pointing out was it was how crazy the foreshadowing and irony of it all and how even through all of #FreeBritney, I never realized how much ironic the song could be until now. I wasn’t saying the song was about her conservatorship or her family.

If you’re talking about other fans, fine. But otherwise, you’re putting words in my mouth. Or maybe I had poor phrasing. 

Oh I'm sorry! I'm not talking about your sentence! It's my fault too:fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Locals are saying that and jumping to that conclusion, Britney doesn't really have songs explicitly talking about her life.

She spoke her piece and exposed a lot and took back control of her narrative and murdered so many folks in the process

Everybody tied to this fraudulent conservatorship are scrambling right now from Jamie Lynn, K Fed, TMZ and so many others

Britney did that:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus::qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy::kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies::walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile::saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney::ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white::gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao::kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing: