Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

This was better than any interview I could EVER imagine. Holy ****, hearing Britney herself say EVERYTHING we've suspected that was going on for all these years is truly an out of this world experience. She's so brave for finally speaking out like this. I'm so proud of her. I was not expecting this hearing to be game changing but I feel like it's gonna be. Simply hearing Britney say 'conservatorship' for the first time in 13 years is so refreshing. I have no more words, I'm basically speechless. Just wow. She really came through omg.

• Like 1

β€œI shouldn’tΒ be in a conservatorship if i can work and provide money and work for myself andΒ pay other people and pay other people. It makes no sense”

”IΒ trulyΒ believe this conservatorship is abusive”

β€œThere are aΒ thousand conservatorships that are abusive as well”

”MyΒ requests are to end the conservatorship wothout being β€˜evaluated’”

Β 

- Britney SpearsΒ 

Β 

Β 

• Leader
Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Selfishly I do feel a sense of vindication, but that's just my ego talking.Β 

Moreso I am just so happy I don't have to STILL keep questioning myself whether I am doing harm to Britney or not. This mattered. BreatheHeavy mattered y'all :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: All worth it!!Β 

And of course want to reiterate I am SOOOOOOO proud of Britney. 😭 

6 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

No, the issue is that the therapists is hired by Jamie. She mentioned a therapist from Italy. It was a lot to process so I forgot exactly what she said.Β 

I did catch that but like you said, it was a lot of information coming our way at once. That specific sentence stuck out to me because it made me worry that Jamie and his lawyer could twist it into Brit not believing in therapy as a whole and could say she's not of sound mind. Obviously Jamie is SHADY AF! Despite her saying herself that she does need a little therapy. I just don't trust Jamie and his intentions whatsoever, obvi. No one here does!

• Like 1
Spoiler

I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it.

The control he had over someone as powerful as me, as he loved the control to hurt his own daughter 100,000%. He loved it. I packed my bags and went to that place. I worked seven days a week, no days off, which in California, the only similar thing to this is called s** trafficking.Β 

πŸ’”

6 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Β 

I refuse to give that website any clicks, but has anyone checked to see how they are reporting today's developments? I wonder if they are backtracking or if they are continuing to pushΒ team CON's lies.Β I am cackling thinking about how stupid TMZ is for reporting all that bull****. They thought they get away with it.Β :clownery_makeup_meme:

I don’t owe these people anything, especially me, the one that has roofed and fed tons of people on tour on the road. It’s embarrassing and demoralizing β€” that’s the main reason I’ve never said it openly. And mainly, I didn’t want to say it openly, because I honestly don’t think anyone would believe me, to be honest with you, the Paris Hilton story on what they did to her to that that school. I didn’t believe any of that either β€” I’m sorry. I’m an outsider.

And maybe I’m wrong, and that’s why I didn’t want to say any of this to anybody to the public. People would make fun of me or laugh at me and say, β€œShe’s lying, she’s got everything, she’s Britney Spears.”

Β 

Confirmed Her instagramΒ  and the videos are curated by team con.Β 

β€œThe employees would even see me change my clothes ps I had no privacy. I didn't see my kids, my boyfriend, anyone. It was just me sitting on a chair in an empty room. When I left they made me record a video saying I was fine, but I wasn't, I was in shock".

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

Im just waiting for Cassie to try and post some clownery on Insta tomorrow. β€œDidn’t mean anything I said in court yesterday guys πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ€₯ I actually really love my family β€οΈπŸ’œ πŸ’™Β Β Β They are the greatest support system ever 🌸 🌺 🌹I’m loving my life so much right now β˜€οΈ 🌊 πŸβ€

And I also legally adopted Vivianne πŸ’„πŸ’„πŸ’„ ... cool beans you guys πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž ... I. Always wanted a daughter πŸ‘§πŸΌ Or three ... πŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸΌπŸ‘§πŸΌ project Roses 🌹🌹🌹 Y’all ... Cool ... And I’m obviously no @oprahwinfrey ... but I would definitely have a go on Prince Harry πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘Β 

• Haha 8
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Selfishly I do feel a sense of vindication, but that's just my ego talking.Β 

Moreso I am just so happy I don't have to STILL keep questioning myself whether I am doing harm to Britney or not. This mattered. BreatheHeavy mattered y'all :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: All worth it!!Β 

❀️❀️❀️❀️ Thank you and I beliebe Brit also would thank you

They’re telling me lies about me openly. Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations, my own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing.

Β 

I feel like this was directed to her brother which makes me think maybe she wanted him out of her life...Maybe she found out he was siding with their father.