Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t owe these people anything, especially me, the one that has roofed and fed tons of people on tour on the road. It’s embarrassing and demoralizing — that’s the main reason I’ve never said it openly. And mainly, I didn’t want to say it openly, because I honestly don’t think anyone would believe me, to be honest with you, the Paris Hilton story on what they did to her to that that school. I didn’t believe any of that either — I’m sorry. I’m an outsider.

And maybe I’m wrong, and that’s why I didn’t want to say any of this to anybody to the public. People would make fun of me or laugh at me and say, “She’s lying, she’s got everything, she’s Britney Spears.”

Yeah I get her point. She's not saying Paris is lying. She simply said she didn't think people would believe her like she couldn't believe Paris was bullied.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Persona said:

a lawyer just said they can ask Britney to submit to an evaluation but if she refuses they can deny her request.

I got the impression from Britney’s testimony that she maybe participated in an evaluation back when she appeared in court back in 2019:

I don’t want to be evaluated, to be sat in a room with people for hours a day, like they did me before. And they made it even worse for me after that happened.”

So seeing that that didn’t work (or that she didn’t “pass” the evaluation), it makes sense that she requests terminating the conservatorship without one.

It'd be interesting to see if that can happen…

• Like 4
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They’re telling me lies about me openly. Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations, my own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing.

I feel like this was directed to her brother which makes me think maybe she wanted him out of her life...Maybe she found out he was siding with their father.

I bet that hurt so much she was always very close to him. His greed has cloudy his mind to see how wrong this has been 

2 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Yes and I won’t take this moment to feel victorious that I was right with all my suspicions because this isn’t the time for this…

but I did my research and I only shared alleged info that I truly felt was accurate and true

so yes all who hated my threads and sent me hate for speaking out for the woman who saved my life as a teen

SINCERELY, **** YOU:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: tbh it's really hard to admit that someone you love so much could have endured this for so long, especially when you can't hear it from her

I still believe in her own denial there was stuff she really wanted to do, or made herself believe she wanted to in order to not go insane. For example, she said it herself, she was the one directing the Domination show, she was choreographing it and everything, so even if she wanted a break, when she realized it was useless to fight, she still always found the strength and said "screw it, if they won't let me catch a break, then at least I'm gonna be doing  this how I want and TRY to have fun" because she's a professional after all. 

5 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

I did catch that but like you said, it was a lot of information coming our way at once. That specific sentence stuck out to me because it made me worry that Jamie and his lawyer could twist it into Brit not believing in therapy as a whole and could say she's not of sound mind. Obviously Jamie is SHADY AF! Despite her saying herself that she does need a little therapy. I just don't trust Jamie and his intentions whatsoever, obvi. No one here does!

She was being sarcastic saying she’s not asking them to ship someone in from Italy (basically she’s saying she’s not problematic), she just wants to have one she’s comfortable with. 

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

@Jordan Miller I honestly can’t imagine how you feel right now. From writing Free Britney in the dirt 13 years ago, to now a #1 trending topic worldwide being used by the top news sources in the world and A-list celebs. These last 48 hours have to be so validating for you. Everyone who said you were making it up or sent you legal threat now have to eat their words. I’m super stoked for you.

This is kinda how I feel rn too…I’m so proud of Britney but people seriously use to send a lot hate towards my threads when I was just try to help the #freebritney movement by sharing alleged information (that turned out to be true)

I love Britney like all of you, I wasn’t delusional I was just a passionate fan and I’m so proud of her today

britney saved my life and I just wanted to save hers by doing what I could

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They’re telling me lies about me openly. Even my family, they do interviews to anyone they want on news stations, my own family doing interviews, and talking about the situation and making me feel so stupid. And I can’t say one thing.

I feel like this was directed to her brother which makes me think maybe she wanted him out of her life...Maybe she found out he was siding with their father.

That’s what I now realize too!!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

I have literally listened to this testimony over 10 times now, I wanted engraved on the deepest levels of my subconscious.

This is outrageous, and not in a good way.

Its a monstrosity to say the very least. I haven’t stopped listening. Her words are haunting. Shes clearly reading a statement, but she articulates it all perfectly. Besides probably being nervous, she said what she had to say and well and truly, the days are numbere!

8 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Yeah but saying at one point that she needs therapy and at another that she wants to do less and that she doesn't believe in it doesn't come off as insightful or true. 

That is my concern. That her dad's team could use that against her! They're all snakes so I can see them trying to claim something like that.

Britney Spears Exposes Brutal Details Of Conservatorship!

Britney Spears is giving heartbreaking testimony in her conservatorship hearing, including claims she was forced to take Lithium and perform in Las Vegas, even after says she wanted a break.

Spears claimed while doing her Vegas residency, she told her management she didn’t want to do the show anymore and it was “too much.” But, Britney says he was forced to continue doing the tour, and the next thing she knew, the doctors changed her medication to Lithium — which had a terrible effect on her life. Britney says she was very scared and her family did nothing to help.

At the time, the pop star claims she pleaded with everyone for a break from the Vegas shows after 4 years, but instead they claimed she was “uncooperative,” which she says is not true.

Shockingly, Britney exposed brutal allegations of people working for the conservatorship treating her poorly, including violations of her privacy by watching her change while naked. Spears says she has zero privacy, and when she is at home, she is told she can’t see he boyfriend or children at certain times.

As we reported, along the same lines, Britney claims she is forced to being forced to use an IUD and cannot become pregnant even though she wants to have more children. According to the pop star, the conservatorship will not allow her to get married or have any more kids. Britney says she’s “not here to be anyone’s slave.”

Full report at The Blast

https://theblast.com/72882/britney-spears-i-was-put-on-lithium-forced-to-perform-in-las-vegas/

• Like 1

It also took a year, during COVID, to get me any self-care methods. She said there were no services available. She’s lying, ma’am. My mom went to the spot twice in Louisiana during COVID. For a year, I didn’t have my nails done — no hairstyling and no massages, no acupuncture. Nothing for a year, I saw the maids in my home each week with their nails done a different each time. She made me feel like my dad does, very similar her behavior and my dad, but just a different dynamic team wants me to work and stay home instead of having longer vacations.

I CAAAAAAAAAAANTTTTTT :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: