Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

I have to wonder, based on her IG posts and then her testimony today, why she sounds like 2 different people? Her IG persona/videos/captions make no sense a lot of the times and sound so forced and fake and confused. But today she sounded like herself again! I wonder if based on today, her "handlers" will lay off her and let her speak more freely on social media since the whole world knows what they've been doing? Or maybe the opposite will happen and they'll keep off her social media completely for fear she'll expose them some more. Ugh. This poor baby has been through so much crap! She deserves to live her life however she wants! Sorry for my rant! This made me so emotional! I've been a Britney fan since she came out. Since the MMC days and seeing her now being a shell of herself is heartbreaking.

" I shouldn't be in a conservatorship if I could work and provide money and work for myself and pay other people. It makes no sense. The laws need to change. What state allows people to own another person's money and account and threaten them and say 'you can spend your money' unless you do what we want you to do, and I'm paying them.

She went all out for this one. Im so ******* proud of her. does this sound like someone who has dementia and cant take care of herself? there is no where to go from here but to #Freebritney otherwise, there will be hell raised for everyone. :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Britney sounded VERY competent and like she could think rationally - that enough should prove to Judge Penny she does NOT need to be in a conservatorship.

FREE HER NOW.

I ENJOYED READING HER WORDS SO MUCH! THAT is the woman that I used to hear since she was 17, so smart and straightforward!!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

There were some parts missing from the transcript!

Slayer, can you help me? This whole thing makes me so anxious that I've kinda been avoiding this hearing online throughout the whole day, I even just read the transcript, and by parts at a time, I had to pause because it's too much for me. But can you tell me if there is a video recording of he testimony? Was this broadcast / streamed in any form? Can we actually SEE and hear her? Or where can I read the complete transcript?

17 minutes ago, fridayjack1 said:

I’m dying at britney dragging paris hilton and miley cyrus in her court hearing. Only two of her more vocal supporters

Not so much dragging.

I don't believe she properly articulated the thing about Paris because she meant she didn't believe in Paris' story because she was an outsider, therefore she said no one would believe her.

The whole Miley thing is in regard to Larry managing Miley during her Bangerz era, being wild and promoting a **** heavy image, and yet managing Britney who was being accused of the things Miley was doing and being controlled.

• Like 1

We love you Britney so much! This is my first time posting on exhale I typically just read and like what people have to say! Today I am so proud to be a Britney fan and have a group of like-minded individuals who all love her so much. Not only did we bring global awareness to this issue but we supported each other along the way! So thank ya’ll whoever you may be or wherever in the world you are! 

13 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam Asghari is with Team Con. He never even told Britney that this hearing was gonna be live streamed even tho he knew cause he liked posts and made those posts earlier today cause he knew all eyes were on them.

Sam Asghari also never told Britney she could file for termination when EVERYBODY knows she can (I'm shocked she doesn't know), why did Sam Asghari never tell her this when he knows this?? He is on her dad's side and is playing his position veeeery well I will tell you that. Jamie can get rid of him in two seconds, you really think Jamie would have an issue with getting rid of Sam when he did so many horrible things that Britney has just exposed? Think again.

I don't think you're right ... if this is the case then he is a really really good actor and his career has not started yet to mainstream.

But think again, Britney clearly show is not dumb AT ALL ! She understand the game and i believe she will not be with him since all these years if he is on Jamie side.

1 minute ago, PZHSB said:

My biggest concern is how often she harped on Britney released from the conservatorship without a mental health evaluation. It concerns me what is in the 2019 report that she allegedly didn’t “pass”

She prolly couldn't pass because the Damage they sought to do could have taken place. This is years in, switched ***** and all!

• Like 2