Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

@Meaner03 is an idiot along with lawyersforbritney! They call Samuel Ingham #kingham on instagram. I'd like to believe that it's pretty obvious that Sam hasn't acted in Britney's best interest but apparently it's not.

Someone called him Scam Income before! Fits much better than Kingham. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 2

"...When I was told I had to, then after I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it."

THIS BREAKS MY HEART...

A quick transcription of some of what Brit said:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

"I have grown a personal relationship with Sam, my lawyer. I’ve been talking to him like three times a week now. We’ve kind of built a relationship but I haven’t really had the opportunity by my own self to actually handpick my own lawyer by myself and I would like to be able to do that. I would like to also- go forward and say that the main reason why I’m here is to end the conservatorship without having to be evaluated. I’ve done a lot of research, mam’ and there’s a lot of judges who do end conservatorships for people without them having to be evaluated all the time. The only time they don’t is if a “concerned” (said sarcastically) family member says “something is wrong with this person” and otherwise and considering my family has lived off of my conservatorship for 13 years , I won’t be surprised if one of them has something to say and go forward and say “We don’t think this should end. We have to help her” (Britney uses a sarcastic, almost mocking tone) – Especially if I get my fair [unintelligible] exposing what they did to me.

Also, I want to speak to you about- at the moment, my obligations – which I Personally don’t think at the very moment I owe anybody anything. I have three meetings a week I have to attend no matter what. I just don’t like feeling like I work for the people whom I pay. I don’t like being told I have to, no matter what, even if I’m sick, Jody (sp?) The conservator says I have to see my coach Ken even when I am sick. I would like to do one meeting a week with a therapist. I’ve never- Even before they sent me to that place ,had two therapy sessions. A therapy session with one- I have a doctor and then a therapy person. What I have been forced to do [unintelligible] in my life – I shouldn’t be told I have to be available three times a week to these people I don’t know. 

I'm talking to you today because I feel again, yes even Jody is starting to kind of take it too far with me. They have me going to therapy twice a week and a psychiatrist. I have never in the past- They have me going twice a week (Britney stumbles) my doctor Gold- so ,yes that is three times a week. I have never in the past went to see a therapist more than twice a week. It takes too much out of me going to this man I don't know. Number one I'm scared of people. I don't trust people with what I have been through and the clever set-up of being in Westlake, one of the most overexposed places in Westlake ,which today (she clarifies)-yesterday paparazzi showed me coming out of the place literally crying in therapy. It’s embarrassing and It’s demoralizing. I deserve privacy when I go. I deserve privacy when I go and have therapy either at my home like I have done for 8 years. They've always come to my home or when the doctor Vincent, the man that died- I went to a place similar to what I went to in Westlake which was very exposed and really bad. 

Okay so where was I?  In Westlake it was identical to dr. Vincent, the one who illegally yes 100% abused me by the treatment he gave me too and to be totally honest with you I was so (Britney is then interrupted and told to slow down for the reporter. She is speaking frantically and quickly)

Ok cool. Okay. (Britney reiterates and continues) dr. Vincent, the one who illegally yes 100% abused me by the treatment he gave me And to be totally honest with you when he passed away I got on my knees and thank God. In other words my team is pushing it with me again. I have trapped phobias of being trapped in small rooms because of the trauma for 4 months in that place. it is not okay for them to send me -sorry I'm going fast- to that small room like that twice a week With another new therapist that I pay i never even approved. I don’t like it. "

• Like 3
Just now, GirlOnTheMoon said:

"...When I was told I had to, then after I got a phone call from my dad, basically saying I’d failed the test or whatever, whatever. “I’m sorry, Britney, you have to listen to your doctors. They’re planning to send you to a small home in Beverly Hills to do a small rehab program that we’re going to make up for you. You’re going to pay $60,000 a month for this.” I cried on the phone for an hour and he loved every minute of it."

THIS BREAKS MY HEART...

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

9 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

No, I agree. The therapists she's seen were obviously NOT on her side. But I meant that by her admitting that, I'm worried that it can used against her... like, by her dad and his lawyer. That's all I meant.

in the end she just said she does agree to therapy, but not the demeaning type of thing the cship subjects her to (ie Bridges)

11 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

Right. I was just confused because, by saying she left things up to god, it seems like she was dismissing therapy in general and as a whole. But then later did admit she needed a bit of therapy herself and was willing to allow a therapist to come to her house.

No, the issue is that the therapists is hired by Jamie. She mentioned a therapist from Italy. It was a lot to process so I forgot exactly what she said. 

31 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Britney Spears speaks out against 'abusive' conservatorship - CNN

Spears said on Wednesday that she was put on lithium, despite her objections.
"It's a strong ****. You can go mentally impaired if you stay on it longer than five months. I felt drunk, I couldn't even have a conversation with my mom or dad about anything. They had me with six different nurses."

Lithium is commonly used to treat bipolar disorder, which often causes episodes of depression and mania -- a feeling of uncontrolled irritability or excitement. It can also be used to treat depression.
Spears criticized how her family, including her father Jamie Spears, has handled her conservatorship and responded to her concerns about her care.
"My family didn't do a *** **** thing," she said. "Anything I had to do, [my dad] was the one who approved all of it. My whole family did nothing."
Spears' father had been the conservator of her estimated $60 million estate since 2008, along with attorney Andrew Wallet, following a series of personal issues that played out publicly for the singer. Following Wallet's resignation in 2019, Spears had been solely responsible for overseeing her finances until Judge Penny appointed Bessemer Trust in November 2020 to serve as co-conservator.
In response to her remarks, Vivian Thoreen, an attorney for Jamie Spears told CNN, "Mr. Spears loves his daughter and misses her very much."
Britney Spears said she has expressed her disappointment about her medical care and management of her career to her dad but that she felt like he "loved it."
"The control he had to hurt his own daughter, he loved it. I worked seven days a week ... it was like s** trafficking. I didn't have a credit card, cash or my passport."
Spears also addressed why she has not brought up these issues on social media.
"I thought I might become happy," she said. "I'm in denial. I am traumatized. I'm not happy. I can't sleep, I'm so angry, it's insane."
"I have never said it openly I didn't think anything of it. I thought people would make fun of me, she's lying, she's got everything, she's Britney Spears. It's been long time since I've owned my money. It's my wish for this to end," she added.
Spears said that she wants to hire an attorney of her choosing, since her current counsel, Samuel Ingham III was court appointed in 2008.
"For the past ****ing 13 years, I'm been so good and so pretty and I do everything," she said. "I can't allow my ignorant father to do that to me ... I don't even drink alcohol. I should drink alcohol given what they've put my heart through."
She pleaded with judge to take her concerns seriously.
"The last time I spoke to you, it made me feel like I was dead, like I didn't matter. like you thought I was lying. I'm not lying, so that maybe you understand the depth and degree, I deserve changes."
Spears also said that she wants to start a family with her boyfriend, Sam Asghari.
"I want to be able to get married and have a baby. I was told I can't get married. I have an IUD inside me but this so-called team won't let me go to the doctor to remove it because they don't want me to have anymore children. This conservatorship is doing me way more harm then good."
She said that she hasn't been allowed to ride in her boyfriend's car alone.
"I'd like to be able to share my story with the world," she said. "I want to be able to be heard. By making me keep this in for so long, it's not good for my heart. It concerns me I'm not allowed to be able to heard. I have the right to use my voice. My attorney says I can't let the public know what they did to me ... I shouldn't be able to be in a conservatorship. The laws need to change. Ma'am, I've worked since I was 17 years old. I can't go somewhere unless I meet someone every week in an office. I truly believe this conservatorship is abusive, but ma'am there are a thousand conservatorships that are abusive as well. I want to end the conservatorship.
Spears ended her remarks by saying, "I deserve to have a two to three year break. I feel open and I'm OK to talk to you about this. I feel ganged up on, bullied, left out and alone. I'm tired of feeling alone. I deserve to have the same rights, having a child or any of those things."
Following her remarks, the court took a recess and then stopped the public audio feed of the proceedings, citing live tweets of hearing.
A previously scheduled court hearing is next set for July 14

This is a good article for those who need to catch up on her remarks

31 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

What happened omgod im Just connecntin right now, 132 pages omg :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

9 minutes ago, Invitation said:

She said she needed therapy. 

Yeah! I meant that I hope Jamie and his team don't try to use that against Brit by claiming she's not of sound mind by saying what she said about therapy and leaving things to god. She even said she needed a little therapy but I'm just worried they'll try and twist things on her cause they're shady AF.

50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

you're the one I didn't know the name, 

I ate my words :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

Yes and I won’t take this moment to feel victorious that I was right with all my suspicions because this isn’t the time for this…

but I did my research and I only shared alleged info that I truly felt was accurate and true

so yes all who hated my threads and sent me hate for speaking out for the woman who saved my life as a teen

SINCERELY, **** YOU:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 3

And that’s why I’m telling you this again two years later, after I’ve lied and told the whole world “I’m okay. And I’m happy.” It’s a lie. I thought I just maybe I said that enough. Because I’ve been in denial. I’ve been in shock. I am traumatized. You know, fake it till you make it. But now I’m telling you the truth. Okay? I’m not happy. I can’t sleep. I’m so angry. It’s insane. And I’m depressed. I cry every day.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Leader
6 minutes ago, InTheZone4Life said:

@Jordan Miller I honestly can’t imagine how you feel right now. From writing Free Britney in the dirt 13 years ago, to now a #1 trending topic worldwide being used by the top news sources in the world and A-list celebs. These last 48 hours have to be so validating for you. Everyone who said you were making it up or sent you legal threat now have to eat their words. I’m super stoked for you.

Selfishly I do feel a sense of vindication, but that's just my ego talking. 

Moreso I am just so happy I don't have to STILL keep questioning myself whether I am doing harm to Britney or not. This mattered. BreatheHeavy mattered y'all :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: All worth it!! 

• Like 2