Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

Sam Asghari is with Team Con. He never even told Britney that this hearing was gonna be live streamed even tho he knew cause he liked posts and made those posts earlier today cause he knew all eyes were on them.

Sam Asghari also never told Britney she could file for termination when EVERYBODY knows she can (I'm shocked she doesn't know), why did Sam Asghari never tell her this when he knows this?? He is on her dad's side and is playing his position veeeery well I will tell you that. Jamie can get rid of him in two seconds, you really think Jamie would have an issue with getting rid of Sam when he did so many horrible things that Britney has just exposed? Think again.

2 minutes ago, good4u_babe said:

She sounded perfectly fine and capable of speaking for herself! She sounded sooooo nervous that it was making me tear up. Honestly she really should sue her whole family!!!!! What made me the most mad is that they were making decisions about her reproductive system/health! How heartbreaking. I hope the judge does the right thing.

Yes she sounded well articulated (I know she was nervous and that made me well up, too 🥺) but all in all she DID NOT sound like someone who can’t think logically or make decisions for herself. In fact she sounded 100% capable and competent. She was very clear what she didn’t like and what she thought about all the people that abused her! She wasn’t alleging it, she was saying it! And yes, she wanted a baby for like FOREVER! It breaks my heart! I have 4 daughters and I know the feeling of being contempt and happy and want to extend your family further! She was denied this chance and just for that one thing, heads should roll 🤬

• Like 4

Honestly hearing from her voice about the abuse she's been going through this 2 years was absolute sad and hear-breaking. She could have died. She should have died. She probably had suicide-thougths, and that's.... too much :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: No one deserves such control over your life.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, fridayjack1 said:

I’m dying at britney dragging paris hilton and miley cyrus in her court hearing. Only two of her more vocal supporters

I don't think she was dragging them. She was just making a point that she didn't think people would believe her is she spoke out because she didn't believe stories about Paris, and she was just pointing out a double standard about Miley.

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Parts of what she said was calm and sounded right but then she went overboard and she came off... well not as clear as I bet she would have wanted. That can scare the judge off. Comparing things others have done is irrelevant and can harm her case even. 

Not  irrelevant because with Miley, she was talking about how their shared management treated them differently. Miley was smoking w**d in public and was not being punished but Britney was being punished all the time for no real reason. 

With Paris, she was talking about how people don’t believe bad things can happen to rich people and she was scared to speak out. 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Sam Asghari is with Team Con. He never even told Britney that this hearing was gonna be live streamed even tho he knew cause he liked posts and made those posts earlier today cause he knew all eyes were on them.

Sam Asghari also never told Britney she could file for termination when EVERYBODY knows she can (I'm shocked she doesn't know), why did Sam Asghari never tell her this when he knows this?? He is on her dad's side and is playing his position veeeery well I will tell you that. Jamie can get rid of him in two seconds, you really think Jamie would have an issue with getting rid of Sam when he did so many horrible things that Britney has just exposed? Think again.

You're attacking the wrong people, wth is wrong with you?  Out of this ENTIRE thing, this is what you get out of it? Sit boy.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

She just scratched surface with this hearing today. We cannot even imagine what all happend over these 13 years.

Please be strong Britney, world heard your voice today. ❤️

This. This is only the surface. I am sure there are things they have done she doesn't even know at this point. About Ashgari... I don't think anyone knows for sure. It is suspicious how, for someone pretty much kidnapped, these morons allowed a total outsider be close to her. It is not congruent. However, nobody knows for sure and if he is truly supportive, my best wishes. If he is just another leech (not necessarily truth but not impossible either) I hope she grows strong enough to not get involved with another piece of crap. None of us can judge the guy because he posts pictures, he likes Instagram status or wears a short. Let's not be naive anymore. Let's all understand things are not what they seem.