Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Um how about hearing it?? Im seriously heartbrokenย just by hearing it.ย 

ย 

And im not even saying this as a fan but a human being.ย 

WHERE??? Guys I just come online, I read the transcript that Jordan posted, that's all, please let me know where I can hear/watch it, I've no idea, I don't want to read a bazillion posts of fans fighting

I've just listened to the whole thing right now, I cried, my tears are falling, I screamed, I went through some very angry seconds while listening to her, not gonna lie my heart is beating from what I'm hearingย today. I am so in shock. WE were right since day ONE.

This is too much for us to handle. FREE BRITNEY NOWWWW !!!! Also I wanna say that I love her very much and that I am listening to her, I'm listening.

• Like 1

I am pretty sure they made up to her about last time she was supposed to talk on court, thats why she said the last time in hearing she felt dead/unheard. Totallyย ย *******s.ย 

can u guys imagine she had no idea How the world has changed? She said that thing about Paris and how they wouldnt believe her, but she had no idea how abuse and mental health areย a bit more taken seriously.

ย 

I keep on thinking and how many abusive relationship she had been thru.ย 
ย 

I guess this is the first time we hear from britney herself since 2007

• Like 1

Today has been so hard to digest, I cannot even fathom how sheโ€™s survived these 13 years.

I am so unbelievablyย proud of her. Her resilience, her bravery. She is and always has been such a strong woman and such an inspiration.

Iโ€™m also so proud of her fans. From those who have been incredible researchers and advocates (e.g. the Britneyโ€™s Gram crew) to others who at the very least have been listening to her in a world that collectively turned their backs.

Sheโ€™s given us all so much, and Iโ€™m so moved that for once, with our voices and advocacy, we can give something back.

Hereโ€™s hoping this is the beginning of some long overdue progress

14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@ShatteredBoyย Stop attacking Sam A, how many times does Britney need to prove he is one of the only good people in her life? If you continue you will be banned from this thread, you truly are attacking the wrong people.

Britney didn't prove anything to me, Sam is the one who proved to have the information that conservatorships can be ended with the person themselves requesting as he engaged in posts on IG that explained these facts and then he proved not to tell Britney. It's my opinion and you I will express it:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

If it makes you feel good about your life that the little power you have is banning a user from a thread then go for it, if it makes you feel better:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

1 minute ago, bitbitboi said:

WHERE??? Guys I just come online, I read the transcript that Jordan posted, that's all, please let me know where I can hear/watch it, I've no idea, I don't want to read a bazillion posts of fans fighting

Itโ€™s on YouTube. The full testimony is around 32 mins with very good audio quality.

6 minutes ago, MathCarmignani said:

Also how could ABC do all that live stream showcase for it to be like hours late and then report about it for 10 minutes max on the regular news? Thank god I entered the court house link

For real! After the stream was cut, they waltz on air and legit only talk about it briefly before moving on to something else. False advertisement!

I knew it was worse than we all thought but this is sick. This is a ******* person! I honestly am heartbroken that this girl has been abused so badly for 13 years while the world watched. The system is so broken and I hope this sets a new wave for how conservatorships are handled

I've dragged Team Con up and down on twitter but let's get to some facts.

ย 

1. Sam Asghari engaged with posts on Instagram (by liking them) that explained Britney and Sam Ingham can and should file for termination of the conservatorship, therefore Sam Ashgari knows she can ask to terminate. FACT.

2. Britney has no clue she can ask for termination meanwhile Sam Asghari knew that and NEVER told her. FACT.

ย 

Now... why? Y'all are so blinded it's sad.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

She prolly couldn't pass because the Damage they sought to do could have taken place. This is years in, switched ***** and all!

She was teeling us a story. She didnt pass because she was on lithium and the lady who was doing the evaluation came thru holidays week. SHE WAS ON FU***** lithium and they were putting her on mental evaluation

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I've dragged Team Con up and down on twitter but let's get to some facts.

ย 

1. Sam Asghari engaged with posts on Instagram (by liking them) that explained Britney and Sam Ingham can and should file for termination of the conservatorship, therefore Sam Ashgari knows she can ask to terminate. FACT.

2. Britney has no clue she can ask for termination meanwhile Sam Asghari knew that and NEVER told her. FACT.

ย 

Now... why? Y'all are so blinded it's sad.

I believe she said in the transcript she read she didnโ€™t know in 2019 she could end the conservatorship when she spoke out at that time.ย ย 
ย 

I actually think Sam Asghari is the one who let her know.ย 

• Like 3