Britney Spears' June 23rd court hearing updates (FULL TRANSCRIPT)

1 minute ago, good4u_babe said:

That is my concern. That her dad's team could use that against her! They're all snakes so I can see them trying to claim something like that.

well they can contest whatever they want, but Vivian herself said all that was needed was for Britney to ask for termination, and that's what she's doing 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, good4u_babe said:

That is my concern. That her dad's team could use that against her! They're all snakes so I can see them trying to claim something like that.

I took it as, that she don't need therapy from what ever they try to treat her. She need therapy to treat pain that they caused her

• Like 2

:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I'm so proud of her, her soul is so pure, how can't we love her ?

This terrible thing she is trapped in is scary but hello, welcome to the real world everybody ! Our society is not like Disney used to tell us, it's not a fairytall. It's clearly the opposite and I thanks my lonely days on my computer to do my research because even if the reality is not what I used to though from my television, I'm happy I'm not a blind sheep who believe everything told to me.

I follow her since 2007 and before being fan of the popstar I was "fan" of her as human being. She is a really strong woman even she said tonight she is traumatized ... and it's understable. I know a close person who went through psy medication, psy facility and the day you enter in this **** you are traumatized because this is the purpose !! Even if you have nothing wrong, the simple thing to be confined in a small room like a beast do the devil job and there is consequence to your psyche ..

For years now I'm clearly for stopping this conservatorship but it was hard to speak about it before. I clearly see the turn since Domination cancellation.

Britney can be proud of her.

It's a hard battle but the truth always win ! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

For those who want the full hearing :

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-full-statement-conservatorship-1235003940/

Just now, CristMont said:

It also took a year, during COVID, to get me any self-care methods. She said there were no services available. She’s lying, ma’am. My mom went to the spot twice in Louisiana during COVID. For a year, I didn’t have my nails done — no hairstyling and no massages, no acupuncture. Nothing for a year, I saw the maids in my home each week with their nails done a different each time. She made me feel like my dad does, very similar her behavior and my dad, but just a different dynamic team wants me to work and stay home instead of having longer vacations.

I CAAAAAAAAAAANTTTTTT :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Who is She refering to when Said "shes lying"?

I was supposed to be able to I have a friend that I used to do a meetings with. I did for two years, I did three meetings a week, I’ve met a bunch of women there. And I’m not able to see my friends that live eight minutes away from me, which I find extremely strange.

Does anyone remember she posted a photo with that friend on Insta? I think she had purple hair??? And then...Nothing. More confirmation that her demented psycho father gets off on abusing her.

Britney says that Jodi Montgomery is become too much (like her dad, I assume. Meaning Jodi is controlling, abusive and NOT LISTENING to her. 

If Samuel Ingham was actually a decent human being he would immediately file a police report. Have a process server track down her parents, brother and sister and serve them all with a restraining order. I 100% agree with Britney that they should all be in jail!!!!

#IBelieveBritney #IStandWithBritney #JailTheSpearsFamily #FreeBritney #JailLouTaylor #EndConservatorshipAbuse

2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

She was being sarcastic saying she’s not asking them to ship someone in from Italy (basically she’s saying she’s not problematic), she just wants to have one she’s comfortable with. 

No, I understand that. I meant the sentence about not believing in therapy and leaving things up to god. Thats the line that stuck out to me and made me worry that it could be used against her. Despite her saying later on that she's fine with therapy as long as they come to her house and even admitting that she does need a little therapy. That the initial sentence could be used to twist her words. Obviously, we don't know what is going to happen. It was just a thought I had when she said that. I worried that it could be used against her in the future. I legit understood everything that was said after that. I'm sorry, I guess I'm not eloquently explaining what I meant initially.

Guys anyone remember in I am Britney Jean, her team discussing her timetable and someone says but December 2, that’s her Birthday. And Robyn cuts in without hesitation: “She’ll work, no problem. She’ll be fine!” And that’s what they left in the documentary! So just imagine the stuff they’d say when the cameras weren’t rolling! I totally believe that whole “She’s like a race horse and needs to be treated as one” mentality! Bunch of heartless c**s!!! 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Confirmed Her instagram  and the videos are curated by team con. 

“The employees would even see me change my clothes ps I had no privacy. I didn't see my kids, my boyfriend, anyone. It was just me sitting on a chair in an empty room. When I left they made me record a video saying I was fine, but I wasn't, I was in shock".

Anyone need any more confirmation???

This is trafficking and hostage situation. Disgusted at team CON. They should be afraid, the world is listening, they just cant hide anymore. 

• Like 3