James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

2 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also just remembered. Did we ever find out why Gram Girls went almost completely numb when it comes to FreeBritney  ? Like yeah they still go to court and report of it. But the fight is not there like it used to was.

I've wondered about this too. Apparently there was talk of them being involved in a documentary but still....why are they so hush on twitter and Instagram, and post literally nothing leading up to any of the hearings. 

16 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

But you can see  how big a mistake this was as well.

All this creating of a false image really destroyed Britney and made others profit from in FAR more than Britney ever did.

If she had been well advised this would not have happened. Jive just wanted to protect her from her father's behavior.

22 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Also just remembered. Did we ever find out why Gram Girls went almost completely numb when it comes to FreeBritney  ? Like yeah they still go to court and report of it. But the fight is not there like it used to was.

They said a while back they had to deal with lots of legal issues. They took the heat for #FreeBritney which forced them to shut up about it.

• Like 1

Honestly, if the court allows this. Then she'll never be free.  The court is supposed to bring justice, and it's obvious he's abusing his power and control of HER own finances to use HER finances AGAISNT her.  

Yet HE said she is not capable of managing her finances?  yet HE is spending on unnecessary bull****.

Enough is enough. The judge better reject this and make him foot the bill on his own if he wanted to do that (which would still probably be her money given that he's been getting a good chunk of her money over the years).

:rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Sadly I think it will be approved. It’s the same judge who gave him the option to choose Jodi as his replacement once he had to step down... for ASSAULTING Britney’s CHILD. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: The fact he’s still in the picture at all is telling. 

The same judge who just denied his request to keep things sealed 

3 hours ago, Easy There said:

The Gram Girls Have me MIA for the longest no new pod cast episodes about Britney and they kept promising more tea and never served it! I’ve been wondering there same thing for months now why they stopped! Yes the do go to the hearings and tweet here and there but they broke the voicemail and then kinda slowed down when fans were getting sued

• Love 1