James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

Hey James:

Party Pooper GIF | Gfycat

Me on Google be like:

"can a colon explode?"

If gas and feces build up in the colon, your large intestine may eventually rupture. Rupture of your colon is life-threatening. If your intestines rupture, bacteria that are normally present in your intestine release into your abdomen. This can cause a serious infection and even death.

People also ask

How do you know if your colon ruptures?
Can you survive a ruptured colon?
What causes a tear in the bowel?

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

Well, she did agree with Britney to appoint Bessemer Trust as conservator of the estate and filed a declaration to that effect so it's something, I guess.

Her attorneys do attend every hearing as interested parties but they've certainly not brought anything to the table so far. Maybe that'll change. 

I’m just so over her, like all this time she just sat there and let all this happen to her daughter and it’s taken now to do something and it’s barely a dent. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, GregReid said:

He shouldn’t be allowed anymore of the courts time! He is a disgrace 

I'm sure 12 years ago if someone asked her if James was capable of falling for an elaborate scheme to force their daughter into slavery which created millions of dollars that would be eventually embezzled by "Managers", Lawyers, Assistants, Stalkers, Boyfriends and Siblings, should wouldn't have believed it. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Notice how quick she was to correct the fan the other day when they were saying she liked a negative Jamie Lynn comment but does she ever speak that quickly if at all about Britney? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I was already done with her when she claims she’s not a stage mom. So angry that her parents fail to take responsibility for their actions. Lynne acts like Britney held a gun to her head and made Lynne take her to all these pageants and talent shows. Britney enjoys singing and dancing like any other kid on the playground, she just saw a way for her to make money off her daughter because she cared about status hence all the trophies cluttering their house.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Let's focus on the good things? This is very therapeutic for thousands with abusive fathers. I mean, it really would require a special kind (and there are, of course) to outdo this *** Jamie Spears as the worst father ever. Wow. 

I can picture someone saying: "Yeah, your dad sucks, but at least, your dad is not as awful as Britney's dad."🤦🤷

• Love 1