James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

17 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

What the actual ****? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: He was complaining when she decided to add Loeb&Loeb on her legal team because they were expensive and now he's going to pay for even more lawyers for him? I can't with this man :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

How likely is it that the judge will approve this nonsense though?

This is ridiculous. Jamie is a jerk

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The same judge who just denied his request to keep things sealed 

I know our standards are low, but that’s hardly a major win. An abusive alcoholic who’s a failed businessman and has a restraining for assaulting his own grandkid should have been out a long time ago. It’s time the judge actually rules something AGAINST HIM and gets him out of the picture. No more stalling... OUT. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Lunch Sveta said:

Britney's life confirms that happiness is not about money. Our girl is a real angel. She is incredibly talented, charismatic, responsive, kind and strong personality. But it really hurts when you realize how unlucky she is with her family, false men, false friends.

her story reminds me so much of that of lady diana...same personalities, the way they genuinely seem to care about people around them, have that charisma that keeps people being drawn to them, the big heart and the ability to feel so deeply...sadly these beautiful people always seem to get exploited by toxic envious people around them, until they break. Hopefully, Britney will make it out strong, take her time to heal, sees someone who deals with dissolving (childhood) trauma, a holistic psychotherapist..that all im wishing for so she can rebuild her life far away from that evil trash hillibilly family and shine bright

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FreeLou said:

I know our standards are low, but that’s hardly a major win. An abusive alcoholic who’s a failed businessman and has a restraining for assaulting his own grandkid should have been out a long time ago. It’s time the judge actually rules something AGAINST HIM and gets him out of the picture. No more stalling... OUT. 

Its a huge win for Britney since she wants transparency

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

How do u know its not paid by Britney? Lynne has been getting money from the cship all these years, she probably saved a lot. Heck, she still gets money from the cship each month and had a 90k house reform just last year that was also paid by the cship. 

Hahaha you know exactly what I meant... but I’ll bite...

Show me where in the court documents it’s says Britney straight up gives Lynne everyday cash money... could be wrong but I’ve never seen it.

Also have we seen for sure that Lynne maintains full legal ownership of Serenity? Or is it in the SJB trust? In which case making sure the house she bought doesn’t go to **** doesn’t seem all that unreasonable... Unless that 90k was simply an easy way to funnel money to Stonebridge but that’s a discussion for another post.

30 minutes ago, Notthesame said:

Hahaha you know exactly what I meant... but I’ll bite...

Show me where in the court documents it’s says Britney straight up gives Lynne everyday cash money... could be wrong but I’ve never seen it.

Also have we seen for sure that Lynne maintains full legal ownership of Serenity? Or is it in the SJB trust? In which case making sure the house she bought doesn’t go to **** doesn’t seem all that unreasonable... Unless that 90k was simply an easy way to funnel money to Stonebridge but that’s a discussion for another post.

Idk how much Lynne got in the past, but for the last months, it seems she gets at least 2k a month from the cship.

I dont know about Serenity (maybe @PokemonSpears knows about this tho?) but if the 90k wasnt for her house and she knows about it (she has lawyers now looking financial stuff too) and didnt do anything and didnt report to the court, is bc she is ok with the scheme. Either way it doesnt look good for Lynne. I mean, if she knows Jamie is using her house as an exuse to funnel money away and isnt doing smt about, its bc she is complicit to Jamies **** too. She still follows Lou on instagram, so I bet she doesnt seem Lou the same way as we do. 

I bet Lynne has a lot of money somewhere from all these years Britney is under a cship that she was always by Jamies side. She also must have money from before the cship bc we all know Britney gave them a lot.