James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

1 minute ago, Forever22 said:

Lynne needs to put James in his place. Scream at him. Tell him to go back to Louisiana. Shame him for the abuse he has caused her and the family. File a restraining order against him. Tell the courts how his abuse still affects Britney.

Stop being polite. It’s time to fight dirty.

This conservatorship is an actual JOKE now. What a waste of her money. These lawyers don’t care how long they delay it. 

She might be scared of him, we don't know how abusive he's been in the past 

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, ExXL said:

They're not married anymore, am I right? I'm sure she wants the best for Britney but yeah, I think she could try a lil harder to save her :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Yeah they’re divorced for a long time but they seem to get along cordially. It’s the same with Jamie, like no doubt they do love her but they can’t handle their own demons. I hate to assume but most mothers would fight tooth and nail but even in her memoir she gave up and had Jamie fight her battles. It’s how she is, always afraid to step out of her comfort zone. Then you see footage of her with Jamie, it just seems they are on the same page as Lynne love this lifestyle, it’s what she wanted and why she pushed Britney into this biz. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Yeah they’re divorced for a long time but they seem to get along cordially. It’s the same with Jamie, like no doubt they do love her but they can’t handle their own demons. I hate to assume but most mothers would fight tooth and nail but even in her memoir she gave up and had Jamie fight her battles. It’s how she is, always afraid to step out of her comfort zone. Then you see footage of her with Jamie, it just seems they are on the same page as Lynne love this lifestyle, it’s what she wanted and why she pushed Britney into this biz. 

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: horrible. Also, isn't James supposed to be retired? 

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

She might be scared of him, we don't know how abusive he's been in the past 

22 minutes ago, ExXL said:

They're not married anymore, am I right? I'm sure she wants the best for Britney but yeah, I think she could try a lil harder to save her :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Lynne is just as much a JOKE as her lifelong loser ex-husband.

Puppy, you've got it right, this pathetic woman just wanted a meal ticket out from her depressed poverty in Kentwood. THAT'S IT.

She just wanted to live vicariously through her daughter.  This is why you can't blame Jive, MTV, Larry Rudolph, Justin Timberlake or Kevin Federline before blaming her 'parents' for her problems.

These idiot 'parents' just desperately wanted out of poverty without thinking of any consequences of their lack of parenting.  That's all this has been.  

While I got criticism for my thread about Britney's 'fans',  I stand by the fact that she should date whoever the hell she wants to date regardless of whether she's in or out of a conservatorship. (And turn her instagram comments off, if necessary/possible)

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Lynne is just as much a JOKE as her lifelong loser ex-husband.

Puppy, you've got it right, this pathetic woman just wanted a meal ticket out from her depressed poverty in Kentwood. THAT'S IT.

She just wanted to live vicariously through her daughter.  This is why you can't blame Jive, MTV, Larry Rudolph, Justin Timberlake or Kevin Federline before blaming her 'parents' for her problems.

These idiot 'parents' just desperately wanted out of poverty without thinking of any consequences of their lack of parenting.  That's all this has been.  

While I got criticism for my thread about Britney's 'fans',  I stand by the fact that she should date whoever the hell she wants to date regardless of whether she's in or out of a conservatorship. (And turn her instagram comments off, if necessary/possible)

Omg, this makes me so sad, I'm heartbroken for Britney, if not even her mother is there for her truly, ugh Britney needs to be protected at all costs, she doesn't deserve this 😭

I really hope we're going to witness a happy ending to this long long nightmare, and Jamie, I hope you rot in jail, you're the biggest loser I've ever seen in my life....