James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Meanwhile JL says Britney is just doing as anyone else in 2020.

Its so easy to say that when ur sister - the one who gave u everything - fights ur dad on court while u manage her trust trying to put Lou on it too. 

Jamie Spears is a creppier and terror movie version of Judy Geller. Juno is Ross Geller whos dads favourite girl and Britney is Monica, someone who cant never win in her dad's diabolical eyes. 

I'm watching Friends right now :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: But please don't compare Gellers to Britney's family. Hillbillies don't deserve this :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, e_qu33n said:

What are the chances that his current team is compromised? Or maybe it's a delay tactic. Lots of people in hot water use new attorneys as a delay tactic.

I think it's both, he's desperate af because he's losing control and also a delay tactic. If Judge Penny approves this, he will ask for more time so that his new lawyers work properly. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Poor Britney, what has she done to deserve a father like that? I want to see him buried 7 feet deep into the ground. He’s disgusting. 
i just hope the judge doesn’t approve this nonsense! 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I honestly pray for everything worst towards him and Liu M Taylor. They can burn in hell for as far as I am concerned.

If I saw them dying on the street I would look the other way 

• Love 2