James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think I'm gonna merge this with the other, because it's all part of the same mess 

Thanks for updating the initial post. 

This is going to get so messy over the coming months. I understand now why Britney asked for things to be unsealed and requested transparency. This clearly is her "legal struggle" as Sam Ingham said. 

• Like 6

These low-lifes, but I do think that Karma is real and it will come back for the 'lawyer', for the disgusting James and that muther****er, Lou.

How poisoned a father must be for doing this to her own daughter? You can expect any of this from Lou, Sam Lufti, anybody... but from her father?

He not only has served himself from Britney's money, but he has stolen 12 years of her life. Can't he see this is it?

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, MiguelArana said:

These low-lifes, but I do think that Karma is real and it will come back for the 'lawyer', for the disgusting James and that muther****er, Lou.

How poisoned a father must be for doing this to her own daughter? You can expect any of this from Lou, Sam Lufti, anybody... but from her father?

He not only has served himself from Britney's money, but he has stolen 12 years of her life. Can't he see this is it?

El Color de los Sueños :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

30 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

Wow, goes to show they want the same crooked people back in play because they all have dirt to hide.

Its like they keep telling on themselves. They know that any new sensible person will see how wrong this is. They have no choice but to keep it in the inner circle. I just :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:. I hope Judge Penny sees through this game. Its so obvious to us how could they not.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Meanwhile Lynne sits back in the comfort of her lavish home not doing anything

Lynne had 3 attorneys present at the last hearing... might I point out the only ones in the courtroom NOT paid for by Britney...Ingham finally got off his *** after 12 years when her lawyers came to play. She’s far from perfect but give credit where credit is due.

• Love 1
  • Like 8