James Spears is asking the judge to let him hire MORE attorneys to go against Britney's legal team. The attorneys include Vivian Thoreen, who was involved in the placement of the conservatorship in 2008

Oh god. Yes hire even more ppl and spent even more Britneys money and then say this is for her well being and her estate. And i always tried to be respectful to her family bit this looks like desperate old man goes for desperate measures to stay as conservator of her money.  Such a mess. Judge should deny his any move to spent even more money bc it is not good for conservatee. This is how he will be known in a history as a father who placed his daughter in a cage with no way out. Also i think any conservator should be evaluated if he is in right state of mind( medical evaluation )to coordinate such a big empire and do he even has any skills for it(bussiness evaluation). Cause if no he can make even more harm to conservatee and he shouldn't be hired for a job

• Love 2
10 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

I'm watching Friends right now :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: But please don't compare Gellers to Britney's family. Hillbillies don't deserve this :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Thats why I said Jamie is a terror movie version of Judy :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Its so obvious that Juno is their favorite daughter, that he gets along with Juno and always was ****ty to Britney. Its like when Ross divorces for the third time, is jobless and had an episode at work but Judy is still criticizing Monica for anything. Britney is only good for her parents to make money, thats it. Jamie doesnt even care about her kids or the fact she barely sees them now. Maddie still drives an ATV after almost dying in an accident with one just a couple of years ago, but Britney is the unfit one for everything unless its for work, afterall they all have their hands on her money. 

10 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Poor Britney, what has she done to deserve a father like that? I want to see him buried 7 feet deep into the ground. He’s disgusting. 
i just hope the judge doesn’t approve this nonsense! 

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Jamie is a disgusting pile of ****, but the problem doesnt end with him. If Britney had someone by her side, they would be fighting him on court, saying he has been abusing his power and this is not good to Britneys mental health bc they never had a good relationship and she doesnt want him in her life, period. But Bryan, JL and even Lynne are by Jamies side. If they werent, they wouldnt be hanging out like a big happy family. If Lynne was really fighting Jamie, she wouldnt be hanging out with him, she wouldnt be getting money from the cship too. They all benefit from this mess and do nothing to stop Jamie. Of course they have evidence to fight Jamie If they wanted to, but they did nothing in the past 13 years. Why isnt Lynne more with Britney, the one who doesnt have freedom or her kids? No, shes always with JL!

Britneys family is all complicit to Jamie. They never had a problem with her working bc it makes money for them to continue living like kings. How can they see that Jamie is really fighting Britney to continue being her conservator when Britney clearly doesnt want him around, and are ok with this? They dont care about Britneys feelings, they care about her money. Her family is garbage. Yes, Jamie is an abusive loser but they all think is fine it seems. If they didnt agree with the majority of things he has been doing, they would be doing smt to help Britney. They are also by Jamies side bc they think he will win.

Britneys wishes dont matter. She is only sane to work bc it gives them more money to control and spend. Thats the sad reality. 

10 hours ago, Notthesame said:

Lynne had 3 attorneys present at the last hearing... might I point out the only ones in the courtroom NOT paid for by Britney...Ingham finally got off his *** after 12 years when her lawyers came to play. She’s far from perfect but give credit where credit is due.

How do u know its not paid by Britney? Lynne has been getting money from the cship all these years, she probably saved a lot. Heck, she still gets money from the cship each month and had a 90k house reform just last year that was also paid by the cship. 

9 hours ago, ExXL said:

They're not married anymore, am I right? I'm sure she wants the best for Britney but yeah, I think she could try a lil harder to save her :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

She still hangs out with him a lot bc they are both always with Juno 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBs4ooUg4NQ/?igshid=1oxn7wvpe26r1

If shes not really fighting Jamie is bc she agrees with many things he does or she fears him, but it doesnt seem anyone on this family is really trying to stop him. They all benefit from the cship and hang out with him. 

8 hours ago, Puppy said:

Lynne said in her memoir that she would suck as a conservator because she would be a pushover and that Jamie has more backbone and “responsible” yet again avoiding responsibility and letting others do the heavy lifting just like Britney doing all the hard work while she enjoys all the perks that come along with it. I really feel like Lou is behind all this, the story of a recovering alcoholic taking care of his broken child...like wouldn’t we all go “awwwww how sweet” it makes a great story and the Spears family are easy to be manipulated as it  shows with JL 

Of course, Lou gets what she wants more with Jamie that is worse than Lynne. 

That pushover comment always bothered me. Is Britney a ******* manipulative prisoner who needed a dictator or else she would just get her way? Tbh **** Lynne too. She even called the cship a distant dream on her book. Shes a ******* stage mom, she wanted to live her dream thru Britney and at the same time was never there for Britney since Britney was 15. Britney just gave her everything and she neglected Britney time and time again bc she just had to be in Louisiana with JL and her family. She also fails to take responsability for what happened to Britney. Not only bc of her not being able to dump Jamie or putting too much pressure on a kid to work and earn money bc her father was a drunk failure at every business he tried, but also bc when Britney was making money for them, being harassed by the media, being pressured by Jive and all the others working for her, what the **** did she do other than sending Felicia to be her assistant? Did she really think Britney alone on the road all the time when she was 16-22 would end up in smt good? She had no support from her family, period. Then when 2007 happened, Jamie blamed Britney for her problems bc Britney didnt want anything to do with them anymore. He was dragging her in the media only to defend Larry. Did they help her? No, they all sided with Kevin and Larry to send her to rehab. Where was that effort with Kevin who Britney herself said was baking MJ? Then their solution was to strip her off her rights and keep pushing her to work!!! She never had any problem to work all these years, but 12 years have passed and they still act as if she will never improve to control her life and money while they dont even live next to her to help her.  

Remember when the cship was used to say itd help Britney with her kids?! Look at her now, she barely sees them! Does it seem they care? Jamie abused Preston, Lynne is always with Junos kids and Lexie, Bryan didnt even want to talk about the boys and said he barely sees them now and Juno didnt even put the boys on her mothers day post. They all hang out with Maddie, Lexi and the other one. If Britney and her kids barely see each other, who cares, right. As long as she continues under this cship so they can all continue to live fancy to the point Lexi will throw a tantrum for not flying private. 

4 hours ago, zenden said:

Oh god. Yes hire even more ppl and spent even more Britneys money and then say this is for her well being and her estate. And i always tried to be respectful to her family bit this looks like desperate old man goes for desperate measures to stay as conservator of her money.  Such a mess. Judge should deny his any move to spent even more money bc it is not good for conservatee. This is how he will be known in a history as a father who placed his daughter in a cage with no way out. Also i think any conservator should be evaluated if he is in right state of mind( medical evaluation )to coordinate such a big empire and do he even has any skills for it(bussiness evaluation). Cause if no he can make even more harm to conservatee and he shouldn't be hired for a job

Jamie never got along with her and he even confirmed once on court. Jamie was an abusive alcoholic. Jamie was broke and had a 30k smt debt when Britney was casted on the MMC. He failed at every business he tried. 

So theres Britney who they say is so fragile she needs a cship for life and someone who has a fortune, so how was anyone ok with letting a man who was never good with money, who was never a stable person and always had a ****ty relationship with his daughter, to control her life, fortune and career? 

The man was abusive and was never close to her, so that could make her mental health worse and by looking from how she looked in 2008 to now, that seems to be the case. Then theres someone who was never able to manage anything, not even the restaurant Britney opened for him, but he was good enough to control her millions? That never made sense for me tbh, not even back then when I didnt even know he was that ******* of a person and a father. 

17 minutes ago, Seanril said:

I want to know how Britney and Jamie's day to day interaction is with all of this going on? Id love to be a fly on the wall because I want to know how they interact, talk, etc. 

They probably barely see each other. Jamie lives in Louisiana and when he goes to Los Angeles, he has a house there. 

3 hours ago, Bundy said:

Jamie never got along with her and he even confirmed once on court. Jamie was an abusive alcoholic. Jamie was broke and had a 30k smt debt when Britney was casted on the MMC. He failed at every business he tried. 

So theres Britney who they say is so fragile she needs a cship for life and someone who has a fortune, so how was anyone ok with letting a man who was never good with money, who was never a stable person and always had a ****ty relationship with his daughter, to control her life, fortune and career? 

The man was abusive and was never close to her, so that could make her mental health worse and by looking from how she looked in 2008 to now, that seems to be the case. Then theres someone who was never able to manage anything, not even the restaurant Britney opened for him, but he was good enough to control her millions? That never made sense for me tbh, not even back then when I didnt even know he was that ******* of a person and a father. 

That’s probably why he tried very hard to make sure Britney wasn’t notified of the cship happening. Because of that she wasn’t able to tell the judge exactly what you just said. Then again, I doubt the corrupt judge from back then would have cared either way.

• Love 1

Britney's life confirms that happiness is not about money. Our girl is a real angel. She is incredibly talented, charismatic, responsive, kind and strong personality. But it really hurts when you realize how unlucky she is with her family, false men, false friends. They don't even let her be a mom. These crooks only see Britney as an ATM. In this situation, we only need to pray and actively cover the problem of Britney. I am sure that public attention and support will help!!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1