WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

i can't finish it. he's playing with words. he's playing dumb. how can someone who claims he speaks to his sister a lot, and that they are close, only has vague ideas about the whole conservatorship thing. he got into Britney's business, but can't articulate properly about the legal implications of this conservatorship? and then proceeds to say Britney wants out of the conservatorship? why can't he just be straightforward? as if there is something to be ashamed of at this point when the whole world knows already how dysfunctional their family is.

he claims to know his sister and recognize she wants her freedom so why not help her. it's as if, okay i know this stuff i know what's going on but i'm not part of it so i can't get into detail. it's like he's avoiding blame when the blaming game hasn't even begun yet.

this is so upsetting. but what's knew to be honest.

#KeepingUpWithTheColons

200.gif

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

I felt very uneasy watching that. I don’t think anyone in that family (maybe Lynn?) cares about Britney the person. They care about Britney the brand. 

I feel so sad. I felt the same way. Its like "ah its fine, shes ok, shes still making money so shes good".

He had a lot to say when the interviewer asked about money/finances etc, but when he asked if she was held against her will, he sure made a joke. The ****? people are concerned and u decide to make a joke about it? 

either they dont give a damn, or they just dont know anything at all.

both saddening to say the least. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

"keep hoping for the best"

cmon. your just gonna hope?

its your f sister.

i just cant. i wasnt expecting something so enlightening but wow, this level of "meh" seems disturbing. 

edit:

bryan 00:00: were pretty close,

bryan 00:0001: i dont know for sure what his (jamie) role is (on the cship)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Edited by julianafac
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I think the interviewer pretended to not know stuff to make Bryan say it and correct him . Like say Conservatorship Bryan ... cause I don’t know what it’s called 

Yup, Bryan kept calling it "the thing", "the situation."

Until that.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

The really important thing here is, is she illness from having a conservatorship? No, right!  at one point we have discovered the corruption in the case of the conservatorship of Britney Spears and the lack of love of the Spears and her team towards her? Bryan makes it clear that conservatorship is a family business.

Sadly, not surprised. The whole family has stunk for a while. Let's just begin with a basic.reasoning: No truly caring parents pimp their toddler in beauty pageants and live off of her from age 15. That should tell a lot. They are all ignorant hillbillies living.the good life they didn't earn.

I can't compare them and I hope I am wrong, but also what I got from Preston? (or was it Jayden)  was not exactly the most loving relationship. He talked kind of dismissively about.Britney.

Bryan's comments were awful and many of them unbelievAble, but if they happen to be true, wow, they are worse than I thought (how come your sister is in a conservatorship and you have no clue.how that happened? Bull****)

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, allthat88 said:

Not to add to the conspiracy theories but it is pretty crazy that today this comes out where Bryan says she’s a bad driver then on her Instagram post about answering questions She mentions she has only ever got 1 speeding ticket.  Hmmmmmm 

It seems crazy because it is; Time and time again, Britney has said she loves driving because it feels liberating. If she was that bad a driver, she clearly wouldn't do it or wouldn't be allowed, yet since this has all happened, her team have allowed her to drive under supervision, which seems pointless, you wouldn't allow someone to drive if they were bad.

This seems like a way to shut her down because a lot of this started with her driving to get food.

It could also be the incredibly ****** view that women are bad drivers by default.

4 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Sadly, not surprised. The whole family has stunk for a while. Let's just begin with a basic.reasoning: No truly caring parents pimp their toddler in beauty pageants and live off of her from age 15. That should tell a lot. They are all ignorant hillbillies living.the good life they didn't earn.

I can't compare them and I hope I am wrong, but also what I got from Preston? (or was it Jayden)  was not exactly the most loving relationship. He talked kind of dismissively about.Britney.

Ryan's comments were awful and many of them unbelievAble, but if they happen to be true, wow, they are worse than I thought (how come your sister is in a conservatorship and you have no clue.how that happened? Bull****)

I felt the same about her kids (i think it was jayden).

he really sounded like “shes not all that”, which is sad cuz she really love those boys. 

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, julianafac said:

I felt the same about her kids (i think it was jayden).

he really sounded like “shes not all that”, which is sad cuz she really love those boys. 

Right? Beyond whatever people can say about him being a teenager.and yada yada, he just didn't seem close to her. And the fact that he was constantly talking about her "making bank" with her career, just goes to show how those kids were raised

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Didn't read the others comments, but: 

Bryan is basically the young version of Jamie, not only for the looks.

The host was awful, but I liked when he  was calling him out for the ****** thoughts. Bryan thinks women are inferior.

He confirmed the c-ship is good for the family, not for Britney. He didn't show any sympathy for her, and clearly likes JL way more.

When the conversation goes to money, his eyes popped.

The coldness when talking about B sons.

He gave so many stupid excuses to justify what he can't justify about his sister situation.

In general, Bryan Spears is another leech. Not shocking, but it's sad when we have to hear all this ****.

I'm shocked and disgusted. It's clear they don't care about Britney at all, they don't even love her, the whole conservationship is only a "family business", she's just an item. He was cold as ice and he even dared to say he had a "favorite sister", and it's obvious he didn't mean Britney. A f-ing toxic family. The interviewer was so naive, he thought it was a loving family at the end of the day.
Oh and when he said "our fans", how dare you!
Plus, Bryan, if you don't like women around you, maybe you should stop spending your sister's money and get a job.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, allthat88 said:

Not to add to the conspiracy theories but it is pretty crazy that today this comes out where Bryan says she’s a bad driver then on her Instagram post about answering questions She mentions she has only ever got 1 speeding ticket.  Hmmmmmm 

She did talk about multiple car accidents on the ABC special in 2003 though.

24:10

It was a bizarre interview he said he believed in what the media said about his sister though he talked to her frequently but that was enough to lock her in the c-ship. Like he seems to give the impression that women don't deserve the same liberties and that Britney is the financial backbone behind the family and that why the c-ship has been "good for the family"