Anne Heathway favorite pop songs: Britney and Madonna

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BritneyFan4Life27 said:

As much as “Toxic” is loved my fans and non-fans it’s crazy to me that it’s not one of Britney’s biggest selling singles. Honestly it’s should be diamond right now. 🙄

I think it gets a lot of airtime and recognition but not a lot of people like the song or actively listen to the song; cause to be honest it’s catchy but it’s not good - it’s like “Macarena”

to me toxic is the video.

Edited by super.nova
  • Haha 1

Anne Heathway has exquisite taste in pop music! Her fondness for Britney Spears and Madonna speaks volumes about her appreciation for iconic pop sensations. Both artists have left an indelible mark on the music industry with their catchy tunes and groundbreaking performances. It's no surprise that Anne gravitates towards their electrifying hits, as they continue to inspire fans worldwide with their timeless music.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, super.nova said:

I think it gets a lot of airtime and recognition but not a lot of people like the song or actively listen to the song; cause to be honest it’s catchy but it’s not good - it’s like “Macarena”

What pipe do you smoke out of? Please let me know so I won't be as detached as you. Toxic is constantly referred to as britneys best and many people like it,  even if they don't like britney. It's actually considered one of the best songs of all time. It's not even my favorite britney song but you are wrong on this lol

• Love 3

Me when I lie!

6 hours ago, super.nova said:

What do you mean Toxic isn't good? 

Jennifer Lawrence Laughing GIF by Sony Pictures

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, ppiotr said:

What pipe do you smoke out of? Please let me know so I won't be as detached as you. Toxic is constantly referred to as britneys best and many people like it,  even if they don't like britney. It's actually considered one of the best songs of all time. It's not even my favorite britney song but you are wrong on this lol

good for you.

BOMT > TOXIC

like really… who sits downs and listens to toxic actively? that song you listen to when it’s forced on you - like on the radio.

Edited by super.nova

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block