WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one not outraged?

I think he said what we had hoped him to say: Britney doesn't want the conservatorship and wants out of it. Yea he said some unsavory things but did we expect he wouldn't? :xcuseme:

I think that is the only positive thing we can use in favor of the movement. Just like when the media just picks up a bit of the entire image for their convenience to discredit everything, we should just pick that part where Bryan says she's always wanted out of the conservatorship to shut up everyone that questions if Britney wants this or not :yaknow:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think he said what we had hoped him to say: Britney doesn't want the conservatorship and wants out of it. Yea he said some unsavory things but did we expect he wouldn't? :xcuseme:

I thought it was a great interview. Im not mad at all. I think people have high expectations and expect him to out right say Lou taylor and her dad are abusing her she is being held up and can't do anything. It is just never gonna happen. I think they way he handled and worded it gave us what he needed to know. And like you said the most important thing was the confirmation that she does indeed want out.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I think they're all there self-isolating together amid the pandemic. I'm sure they don't all live there. Jamie Lynn is a married woman after all.

And I don't think just because she owns the fragrances (or owned it) means that she gets all 100 billion. But I know what you're getting at, I think.

That makes more sense.

and I don’t think that either but something is not right with her finances....

2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

So after reading/hearing all of this I will not buy anything Britney related as long as she is under this conservatorship. It’s disgusting to think all the money we have spent has went to benefit everyone else. 

Let her live her damn life. I hate it here. Those were no reasons for her to have a conservatorship.

exactly, me too

Bryan said that Britney doesn't want to be in the c-ship anymore. It confirms the entire movement.
I expected him to say more. At the very least: she supports the FreeBritney movement & why isn't she speaking up about her situation. Her instagram is going wild, look at the comments, some are even wondering is she's dead at this point.

My heart breaks knowing all this horror history aroud Brit. She doesn't have nobody to trust... not her family neither.  I hope her mother can get her out of it. All I want in whole world It's see Brit happy and free with her boys living everything she expected for her life. :crying1:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I’m outraged that there are 8 of them at Serenity having family time and Britney is stuck with Jodi, Sam, and the bodyguards. 

Kinda brings extra meaning to when he talked about figuring out how to make money while they sleep... well apparently he did his part and Jamie figured out the insurance policy. This family really is ******ic 😭

• Like 6

It’s such a mess. Her family have kept this going on because it benefits them and keeps her in a place that they feel comfortable with. That’s abuse. They have sacrificed her for themselves. 
I bet you they will make Britney sign an NDA to not discuss anything to do with the c-ship and people involved. That’s why they will let her walk. Not because it’s right. Because they are scared and know the jig is up. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

So you already knew that he was so ignorant, misogynistic, manipulating. ****** etc...? :xcuseme:

I didn't :boredney:

And for him acting like he doesn't know what FreeBritney is about, and that he doesn't know where did Britney money go etc. :icant2: and acting like this 12 years old guardianship is not basically a violation of human rights :icant2: - sorry Jordan, but these are NOT just "some unsavory things".

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

It’s such a mess. Her family have kept this going on because it benefits them and keeps her in a place that they feel comfortable with. That’s abuse. They have sacrificed her for themselves. 
I bet you they will make Britney sign an NDA to not discuss anything to do with the c-ship and people involved. That’s why they will let her walk. Not because it’s right. Because they are scared and know the jig is up. 

Technically speaking, this couldn't happen. 

If it was done before it was dissolved, then it would be her team signing an NDA for themselves, Britney couldn't be held responsible for it.

If it was done afterwards, it would be her businesses and affairs, she would have the say.

• Like 3
59 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

@jordanmiller the interviewer did say he would like to speak to a freebritney supporter, I think you should reach out! Explain to him the concerns & I think you should also read that statement you made referring to how her team should take a step back 

Can someone tag Jordan 

Just in case he didn't see it @Jordan Miller

Also I'm tagging you too so you can show it to him personally :jl: @Roxxy

Maybe this time we will get a Jordan Miller AMA :letitburn:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

So you already knew that he was so ignorant, misogynistic, manipulating. ****** etc...? :xcuseme:

I didn't :boredney:

And for him acting like he doesn't know what FreeBritney is about, and that he doesn't know where did Britney money go etc. :icant2: and acting like this 12 years old guardianship is not basically a violation of human rights :icant2: - sorry Jordan, but these are NOT just "some unsavory things".

Im sure he can’t say very specific things because the case is still open and it could potentially damage the investigation...Just like it happens with any active investigation.

He did say some shady things but at least he is not blindly supporting the conservatorship like her idiot of a sister Jamie Lynn. He’s the first family member to openly say Britney wants out, that it was needed in the beginning but not anymore. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

The fact he didn’t even “know” who is the mastermind behind initiating and implementing the conservatorship :wtf: 

Or even how long it has been going on. Gurrrrl please. I was hoping he was on Britney's side but he is #cancelled

• Like 6