WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

He did say some shady things but at least he is not blindly supporting the conservatorship like her idiot of a sister Jamie Lynn. He’s the first family member to openly say Britney wants out, that it was needed in the beginning but not anymore. 

That's the only "positive / ok / not disgusting" thing he said in an HOUR long interview... :umwtf: soo... :gagacrash::gagasmile:

• Love 2

Bryan said he helped Britney get the Elizabeth Arden deal in 2004. The Conservatorship took over in 2008. Then in 2011, Brand Sense sues Britney and Jamie for getting cut of of royalties. I wonder who orchestrated that decision. My guess is the greatest business manager ever known in the history of business management. If not why wasn’t Bryan sued considering he was the “top of the top” until 2008.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Am I the only one not outraged?

I think he said what we had hoped him to say: Britney doesn't want the conservatorship and wants out of it. Yea he said some unsavory things but did we expect he wouldn't? :xcuseme:

How are you not outraged @Jordan Miller? I don't think anybody expected him to tell us everything, but the playing dumb for EVERYTHING, even as to when the conservatorship began shows they are hiding A LOT of heavy stuff. You don't know when the most fanous conservatorship in the world involving your superstar sister began? Really????? As if they don't think about her, her life and her situation  every single day. Liars and crooks!

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

ok I finally finished it and here are my thoughts.

The misogyny thing i feel like is a cultural thing. I am from the south and its a on going joke my dad was the only man of the house of of 5 woman even the dog was female and he always jokes he doesn't get a say. I can totally see how it comes off as being misogynistic but it really is just an ongoing joke in the house. If anything its pretty known that woman call the shots in their home. Its really not as deep as some of ya'll make it out to be.

I get the sense that he is pro free Britney he just can't legally come out and say it or he is afraid of the after math and stir up in the family it would cause. He stated several time that the conservator ship was needed "at that time" meaning maybe she doesn't need it now. I think its fair for him to worry about how she would handle day to day life even before conservator ship she hasn't had a regular life but that's why its important to hook her up with the resources like a life coach.

I'm glad you said that. I'm from the south too, although not the Deep South and as someone who grew up with mostly other women, I can understand where he's coming from. A lot of what he said was a) in good fun and b) just part of his type of southern culture. As you said, it just wasn't that deep. 

I also agree about him not being able to necessarily speak out directly about everything — whether it's tied to the legality of the situation or just an ethical privacy standpoint. It really is a private matter at the end of the day. 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

I think some people mistake that when she's free she have to do EVERYTHING by herself. It's not like that, she can be so useless and do nothing and actually be out of a conservatorship. She's a celebrity and a superstar, so if she doesn't know how to do a reservation she can hire people to do it for her, she can hire people to go to Target for her, she can hire people to drive, she hire a bunch of people to do whatever SHE WANTS... but that would be WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO, her decision, and without asking her dad and a lawyer to do so. 

Again, I think people are taking the reservations thing too seriously. I think he said that as an example to illustrate what his general concerns are regarding just how much direct control she'd have over things. It's not really specifically about making dinner or hotel reservations.

• Love 2

I'm almost finished finished the interview but wow, what a piece of **** Bryan is. 

This interview just proves that there is no reason other than greed keeping her in the C-ship. 

Bryan literally cannot form a pro-conservatorship arguement. None. His reasoning is 'how would she book dinner'? SHE'D HIRE AN ASSISTANT. 
How would she drive when she's a 'bad driver' (which is arguable when we literally see her driving with supervision)? SHE'D HIRE A DRIVER?

SHE WANTS IT TO END AND YOUR ONLY RESPONSE IS 'IT SUCKS THAT WOMEN HAVE OPINIONS''?

Jamie Lynn's situation is difficult but Britney deserves it?

• Like 8
  • Leader
13 minutes ago, feo said:

How are you not outraged @Jordan Miller? I don't think anybody expected him to tell us everything, but the playing dumb for EVERYTHING, even as to when the conservatorship began shows they are hiding A LOT of heavy stuff. You don't know when the most fanous conservatorship in the world involving your superstar sister began? Really????? As if they don't think about her, her life and her situation  every single day. Liars and crooks!

Maybe my tolerance for the shenanigans is too high or I'm numb lol. IDK. I know he said a lot of ":tiffeyeroll:" things, but ultimately he said Britney wants out of the conservatorship and that overshadowed everything else to me.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Bro96 said:

3 things i got from this waste of time interview :

1. that **** redneck moron is misogynist/******

2. HES LYING pretending he doesnt know much of the con-ship

3. Many of u havent pointed yet, but im quite sure he hinted britney is his least favorite sister.(in the end of the interview, maybe im wrong)

It breaks a heart how her family sucks. 

Exactly what I got from it. JL is the favorite 

• Like 3

Britney wants out of the cship. That’s all that we needed to know (not like we didnt know if since the beginning anyway) :ririshade2:

He clearly can’t speak too much and seems to be playing on the safe side tbfh - he said that the cship was needed BACK THEN, she wants out, but also praised how Colon Spears handled Britney and the cship. :nyheadache:

THE THING IS SHE WANTS TO BE OUT OF THE CONSERVATORSHIP SO WE ARE GONNA GET HER OUT!!! 
FREE BRITNEY!!!!

**** YOU JAMIE, **** YOU LOU, YOUR TIME IS OVER! YOU ARE GOING DOWN! 

I hope once she’s free they’ll never see a single dollar from her ever again!

WE ARE FREEING BRITNEY, WE AIN’T STOPPING! FREE BRITNEY!

**** YOU CONSERVATORS!

Oh and Lou, if you are reading this I just wanted to say to you this:

PSYCHOPATH :fu:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

This was VERY disappointing. It was an awful interview. They had a huuuuuuge exclusive with Brian, and the host didn't even prepare for it. Vague questions, stupid jokes, and even some misogynistic comments from both Bryan and the host. The girls in the back, real Britney fans, should have conducted this. Actually, their few questions at the end were the best.

Also, I'm surprised at how detached Brian is from Britney's everyday life, and even how little information, apparently, he has about the conservatorship, which was basically the whole point of this interview.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh as ridiculous as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised if they're actually that uninformed. Like, maybe Lynne really found out about all this stuff through the #FreeBritney hashtag :idkney:

I don't think Bryan is a good actor, he seems genuine to me when he says he's not aware of anything, like, he doesn't seem to be hiding something, he didn't even showed worried or uncomfortable talking about this. Because as I said on the other post, this ignorance about Britney's situation would explain their lack of action over the years. They're probably all brainwashed / controlled by Jamie, because that's how things are in the South, they just obey the man of the house or something, or they just see "she's doing better" and they all assumed it was the best for her, as the rest of the world did, without questioning anything. The fact he's comparing having her personal decisions controlled to making hotel reservations, shows he doesn't really know the scope of the conservatorship, which makes me believe Britney herself doesn't really know a lot of things either, I mean, that's a bit more obvious. Maybe she doesn't even know the conservatorship isn't valid outside the state, or that she can ask for a termination, etc.

I think it's half and half because he was involved with the intervention in 2008 and he was even in some of the meetings with the cship lawyers and Jamie.

But I do believe he's not really into what's going on. Just like Lynne -- who was there too and only took action AFTER Free Britney. They're not avid fans like us to keep digging every bit of information and being constantly invested in her life. Still, it's weird to hear him say he doesn't know how it began. He doesn't say a whole lot about the conservatorship anyway, some...

And I don't even think Jamie knows what he's doing either, but he's probably more in the know than Bryan or Lynne.

Also, it looks like she's not only isolated from the outside world, it looks like she's isolated from her family.

All in all, we did get some tidbits and the main one is that she always was and still is against the cship

• Like 4