WHAT? Britney's brother Bryan just gave an interview about #FreeBritney: watch

4 minutes ago, BritneysPimp said:

I got a feeling Britney could lose even more time with her sons of she tries to end conservatorship.  

No offense to her rights as a mom & her sons rights to have a relationship with their biological mother. But the boys are 13 & 14. She barely sees them now!! They’ll be adult in a few more years and can decide for themselves when or if they want to maintain a relationship with Britney.

Britneys has EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who means truly GOOD to her taken away from her. She’s essentially lost visitation with her sons. She is even seeing Sam as much as before. She’s not working which I’m happy she stopped doing because working benefits the CONservatorship. Britney has nothing to lose at this point. Her sons are old enough now to know what’s going on, who’s saying/doing what to her and why. They’ll forgive her because they know what’s happening to their mother is not within her control. I’m heartbroken 😔 seriously heartbroken for Britney and her sons.💔💔💔

• Love 2
  • Like 2

If that was my sister i'd do EVERYTHING i could to give her the tools to give her freedom, especially as you know that's what she wants

but her family is like nah, too much effort, she makes lots of money this way and we get it - WOW i'm disgusted

• Love 1
  • Like 6
3 minutes ago, Yoongi said:

But did you see his reaction when asked about Britney being controller or held hostage?
He knows she's being or was mistreated!

but it seemed to me more like him being aware of what Britney feels like, but not necessarily agreeing or understanding that is actually that bad, or that she does have reasons to be unhappy with the conservatorship

I mean, who knows, I'm not trying to defend him or anything, all the opposite, if he really is that unaware, I feel really sad because the hopes of her getting the help she needs, are nonexistent then. Tbh I don't know what's worse, knowing the situation and not doing anything, or not knowing anything, but also not doing anything to get well informed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney is from the same place as him, I don’t find her any more educated . And also how was he a senior in college when she was 16 if they are 3 years apart. They’re all uneducated and Britney without PR coaches would say the same ignorant things. The machine really made us think Britney was much more intelligent than she was 

• Like 3

Brian played dumb the entire time. I think it is a cover up at this point. I understand they love or at least might feel guilty getting their dad in trouble, but at the end of the day Jamie, Loucifer and the whole team CON is unlawfully keeping this woman a prisoner under a conservatorship that is continuing under false pretenses. They better aline themselves with the right side or they will suffer legal consequences.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, feo said:

Brian played dumb the entire time. I think it is a cover up at this point. I understand they love or at least might feel guilty getting their dad in trouble, but at the end of the day Jamie, Loucifer and the whole team CON is unlawfully keeping this woman a prisoner under a conservatorship that is continuing under false pretenses. They better aline themselves with the right side or they will suffer legal consequences.

The fact he didn’t even “know” who is the mastermind behind initiating and implementing the conservatorship :wtf: 

2 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Britney is from the same place as him, I don’t find her any more educated . And also how was he a senior in college when she was 16 if they are 3 years apart. They’re all uneducated and Britney without PR coaches would say the same ignorant things. The machine really made us think Britney was much more intelligent than she was 

We’ve been knew shes not that smart lol,

but she’s very kind and humble and has a gift no one has. 

if she can’t do simple basic life tasks like cleaning, washing clothes, cooking, drawing monies at the bank then GET her a coach, GET her assistants. 
the conservatorship doesnt make sense at this point. She’s not an invalid. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Another funny thing to think about its the fact JL said she couldnt speak for Britney and she wanted privacy and then one day later then there is her brother speaking about the cship :clownery:

Jamie Lynn saying she's not going to discuss her sister's mental health is not the same as Bryan talking about the conservatorship.

I'm still stunned he even spoke about it. My takeaway is that it did seem as if he was doing a lot of talking without saying much, but at the same time, he's not going to put all of his family's business out there either. And with the conservatorship being a legal thing, he probably shouldn't go into specifics about certain things. So, the vagueness there did not surprise me.

Some little tidbits he shared were interesting — it's good to know wth he does for a living exactly and how he was involved in her career before. He definitely has a… let's say "traditional southern" outlook on women and domestic roles, it looks like. And that bit about Britney's driving — that's nothing new. She herself has said she's not the best driver. 

Also, it's nice to get confirmation about her thoughts — but wouldn't any 38-year-old want to be in charge of grabbing Starbucks without asking for permission or spending as much money as they deem fit on clothes etc.? We really didn't need her brother to confirm that. On the other hand, if he said she was content with it, y'all wouldn't have believed that.

• Love 2

A bit of an odd interview. A lot of takeaways, I thought he was pretty open, honest and direct (even if a bit "flawed") and it sheds some light on Britney's situation. Her brother seems so simple-minded and misogynistic with his views but at the same time, he is right in the sense that Britney has always had handlers to some degree since she was 15. I don't think it's realistic and practical to take all of that stability away, especially that the said person is now dealing with mental health challenges.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Kiey said:

We’ve been knew shes not that smart lol,

but she’s very kind and humble and has a gift no one has. 

if she can’t do simple basic life tasks like cleaning, washing clothes, cooking, drawing monies at the bank then GET her a coach, GET her assistants. 
the conservatorship doesnt make sense at this point. She’s not an invalid. 

the fact that we do have proof of Britney cleaning her house when paparazzi were flying over her house in 2007 or something

• Love 1
  • Like 1

For someone that IS in the middle of it all and used to handle  her brand like he did (above all managers and staff) Im very surprised how little he "knows" about stuff. Or maybe he is not allowed to speak whatever is going on...

I hoped Bryan would be this beacon of hope, but the part that he says Britney wants to get out of this but he doesnt know the actual extent of her will just made it seem like he kinda doesnt care to listen to her. At least he aknowledged that she doesnt want to be in a conservatorship anymore, which is more than enough for the #FreeBritney movement to keep going. He seemed very open but at the same time didnt give that much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2