Album Art Concept inspired by Britney's 5/1 IG Video

Posted (edited)

I was SO taken and enthralled by the video she posted. She truly looks like old Britney with the fire in her eyes. This made me think this could totally be an awesome raw concept for a first album back in her control. A strengthened play off the media's take on her IG but the empowering emphasis on her realness and rawness as a person.

Maybe someone more creative than me can do an animation or an edit of these, but phew, seems Britney's truly, truly finally healing over time and I'm so happy to see the fire in her eyes back.

IBB.CO

Image image-123650291-3 hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image image-123650291-2 hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image image-123650291-1 hosted in ImgBB
IBB.CO

Image image-123650291 hosted in ImgBB

These totally feel like the album cover Femme Fatale wishes it was or a baby between that and In the Zone!

Gorgeous Firey Britney!

Edited by tngoumymeny
Fixed Pictures Embedding
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, tngoumymeny said:

Oops, can an admin please help me on how to post pictures better. I almost never post and would love to learn how to share! Thanks :)

Hey, so you have to click with the right button of your mouse, copying the URL of the pictures that end with JPG or PNG, then pasting it so they’ll appear complete here.

like this

image-123650291-3.jpg

image-123650291-2.jpg

Edited by Fita
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

GMnu_zLXQAAXO1w?format=jpg&name=900x900

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I can kind of imagine the sound the album would have with that cover. Like something experimental, maybe alternative rnb. Like idk this song pops up in my head because it’s the kind of sound I would think would fit that picture that I have in head lol.

something gritty and moody idk.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block