What are your thoughts on the GP focusing so much on Britney’s teeth?

Message added by GlitterRain,

I think she’s beautiful regardless. This is a much discussed topic on her socials and within her fan base and I feel it’s ok to discuss this as long as it’s respectful. Please be mature. 

Just now, GlitterRain said:

I wonder why she’s not correcting anything. It’s quite empowering to be honest and it makes me love her even more! :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

But wasn’t she wearing an invisiline or something on those pole dance videos? I think she doesn’t care about perfect teeth.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Fita said:

But wasn’t she wearing an invisiline or something on those pole dance videos? I think she doesn’t care about perfect teeth.

I wonder why the GP (and exhale :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:) pick up on it so much. It seems in her most recent video that they are moving more. 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She probably has diastema. It’s actually very common… People are just cruel and they want her to look like BOMT Britney.

i have no idea what that is! Looking it up now :typing_keyboard_computer:

My teeth are starting to move a bit and she makes me feel like it’s ok to not get it corrected. I just love her SM :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

6 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I wonder why the GP (and exhale :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:) pick up on it so much. It seems in her most recent video that they are moving more. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

My teeth are starting to move a bit and she makes me feel like it’s ok to not get it corrected. I just love her SM :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Yeah. Mine are moving too. I think the Exhalers set the bar of appearance so high for Britney because she’s also a celebrity but she seems to be way more low profile vibes. Or the obsessed Exhalers should just spend some time looking at themselves and not always expecting the girl they don’t even know to look in a certain perfect Britney way.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

It's normal to talk about it. Britney is a very famous celebrity,  used to be a s** symbol. Her teeths were beautiful and a big part of her charm.

It's her decision, her body, her teeths... but it's not looking good.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 4
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I have it on my bottom teeth, it’s a small gap and the reasons is that my teeth are too skinny to fill the space 💀 So two things happened, I never got my wisdom teeth out because they never bothered however throughout the years they have slowly pushed my teeth so I have a small gap and my teeth have moved a bit but meh it’s barely noticeable and people don’t care and if they care well, it’s not like I’m inviting them to my mouth :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, justhanging said:

No one has really been mentioning her teeth.

But now that you mention it, they look worse than ever:
Screenshot-2024-04-29-232536.png

Depression can lead to a person taking less care of themselves so I believe that's what happened to Britney. Wishing her healing.

True. She looks very depressed and angry, even tho she tries to hide like in this video. She wrote recently she wasn't taking care of herself because of her nails...

From the way she is looking in recent years, I think she gave up. A person with her money wouldn’t look like this...

At the same time she tries to be "seksi" still. Very conflicted 

Britney realizes her teeth changed at all?

Edited by Dark Willow

She prolly grinds her teeth. Could be due to anxiety. Also Teeth do shift as you get older. Dental work is a pain in the butt. Esp if you have anxiety. Having to sit still while people are all in your mouth...prolly gives her panic attacks just thinking about it.  I got crown on my front tooth years ago after i chipped it. Process didnt take very long, but i HATED the entire process. 

• Like 2

Teeth are extremely important in our society.

It's pretty well known that humans see good teeth as a sign of good hygiene and good health.

When someone's teeth change, people notice. Even if it is just the shape or spacing of the teeth.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Britney was known for her beautiful smile! Her teeth were perfect, and she used to smile with her mouth open so everyone would see them.

I was shocked as well the first time I had noticed the gaps in her teeth and was like what happened? However, I realize teeth shift especially if you’ve ever had braces. 

You could say her teeth now are symbolic to what’s happened to her. Let’s face it, she hasn’t looked put together in a while, the messy hair, the heavy eyeliner, the unflattering clothes… people make a big deal about her teeth because she no longer has that perfect smile and it’s now consistent with everything about her - unfortunately, the public perception is that she is a mess. It’s sad actually. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block